New Leaf

Profile posts Postings About

• Thank you for your deep God driven wisdom. You have helped me more than you ever know. My love is sent to you in abundance.
    New Leaf
    New Leaf
    Love in abundance back to you Newstart. We all help one another by sharing our heartache and lessons learned over time. One big one for me, comes from Maya Angelou "If a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time." I will always love my two, but have to build a thick skin, for self preservation. I pray the Lord guide and keep us, every one. Aloha!
    Just read your early posts, your intro..I see your challenge and struggle here, especially with the grandchildren in the mix...It makes so much sense to me the path you have chosen to take. Those consequences that we just can't give them can give them the opportunity to change...This decision must have taken years in the making and I'm sure much pain and suffering.
    Hi New Leaf..Don't know how to search for your post on PE? Can you help?
    New Leaf
    New Leaf
    Hi girl, just got to postings on my profile page on the bottom it says search all threads, and there you will find my sad story....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…