kim75062
Reactions
112 9

Profile posts Postings About

• My story is similar to urs I have a 7 y/o boy,adopted from Russia - his birth mom was a heroin addict and had Hep C. He has extreme difficulties at school He has been violent, and runs out of the classroom on a daily basis. He is struggling with-reading & writing. We're going for a formal assessment soon. My belief is he has ODD and is dyslexic. Considering home-schooling?
    kim75062
    kim75062
    Im sorry your going through this to. I believe mine is more sensory processing issues at this time. But I really dont know yet
    kim75062
    kim75062
    Oh and yes I think Ive had it with the school system. There only focus seems to be trying to force compliance and hope the bad behaviors magically go away.
    I just joined the website and loved your story. Does anyone know of parent groups that meet (like AA and Al-Anon) where we can just discuss? I'm in Central NJ and can't find any such group. Since I am also a member of Al-Anon, maybe I will have to start a group!
    kim75062
    kim75062
    sorry! i just seen this message. I have no idea about local groups but it would be nice if there was one :) Im in the Dallas area.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…