1 Day And Counting

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

It has been so crazy here it is almost surreal. :smile:
Tomorrow I get married. Just about everything is done. The family is coming today and tonight.
The last 2 weeks have been nuts, running around, work and so much more running around :hammer: I have to learn to stop procrastinating things..... :hammer: This last month flew by. I have been a wreck.
Today I feel more peaceful. All I need to do is go to the hairdresser and then tonight we will have a "night before" dinner with all the family.
difficult child has been pretty good, She struggles daily with her sobriety, but, she has been working her Steps more and is 35 days sober :bravo:
All we can do is hope and pray for the best. difficult child has agreed to a new court order which will give her 3 more years to straighten herself up, get a job and a stable life, before she can ask the court for custody of her son back. I do think "Baby J" will be with us for a long time.....He is such a good baby. :bravo:
I am hoping when everything goes back to normal I will be able to be here and be more supportive to everyone.
We will be going to the Poconos for a week and "J" will stay with my new in-laws.
I wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate still being able to come here for support. This place truly saved my sanity and I am forever grateful. You guys are the best! :smile:
Well, Next time you'all here from me I will be a MRS. :smile:
I am praying for good things for all of us and our difficult child's.

Many Blessings to my friends here,

Melissa :angel:

envisablepuppet

Congratsulations Melissa :smile: I am so happy to hear things are going so well for you. I hope your day tomarrow is perfect.

Happy to hear difficult child is doing better I think of you guys all the time and hope things are well with you.

The Poconos sound great I am so happy for you :grin: I will think of you tommarow and pray your day is filled with great joy.

Best wishes:flower:

Lea

DDD

Geez Louise! It's a good thing we are hustling to get ready for
the wedding! You'll be bombarded with hugs and caring thoughts.
DDD

SunnyFlorida

Melissa, we are all so very happy for you and your wonderful almost husband :angel: I wish you all the happiness in the world. It's so nice to see that you not only found love, but true friendship and supportiveness in your soul mate.

Here's some cyber fairy dust for your happiness.

Kathy813

Staff member
Here's an old Irish wedding toast:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies and quick to make friends. And may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.

</div></div>

:smile:

~Kathy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congratulations! I hope it was a lovely day and the poconos were wonderful! That's where H and I went for a couple of days after we were married 11 years ago. How nice. Glad J is such a good baby.

CantQuitCrying

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! May happiness become your best friend!!!!!!

Thinking of you on your special day! :flower:

This site has also saved my sanity. See you when you get back!

Your friend,
Janny