*&^$%$%#$&*)%$#@

F

flutterbee

*&^$%&()(_$@&()^%^$$%^^##@#$

:919Mad: :clubbing::stopglass::cigarsmoker::nono::grrr: :919Mad:

(*&^%^Stupid&&^^%%Jerk&&^%^$%$^Narcissistic Pig*&^%$^Idiot&&^%^%$

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I feel better now. Had to get that out. Thanks for listening.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Not a problem...vent away.

**Lays out choice of chocolate, wine, margarita, ciggie, bubble gum, bubbles, or baseball bat on the ground in front of Wynters, and scuttles back quickly**

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Heard you clear over in Indiana!!!!!! Bet your lungs are clearer now....

Abbey, do they still sell cracker jacks? Just haven't looked in a long time.......anyway I think all the secret decoder rings were seized and being used by the government..........

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey, do they still sell cracker jacks? Just haven't looked in a long time.......anyway I think all the secret decoder rings were seized and being used by the government..........

Yep...still have them and they still come with a secret surprise. ;)

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just let it out... let it all out. Deep breath let it out. AHHHH
So much better.
He is beneath you...
Yep, could not have said it better!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
No wonder the dog was barking his head off earlier and the cat went and hid in the bathroom cabinet.

I hope you are feeling better now.

Try a nice cup of tea with honey (and possibly something a bit stronger) for your strained throat.

meowbunny

Okay, I knew the phone call was bad but I didn't know it was THAT bad!!! You must have screamed this in the middle of the conversation -- good way to get it off your chest. You go, girl!!!!

I really believe some exes should be banned for life. My best friend's is like yours -- totally toxic to her, barely okay with her daughter. I'll let you know the next time I'm up in the Atlanta area and kick his booty for you. Sound like a plan?