*&^$%$%#$&*)%$#@

F

flutterbee

That was a specific event as described here:

(*&^%^Stupid&&^^%%Jerk&&^%^$%$^Narcissistic Pig*&^%$^Idiot&&^%^%$
If you get out your secret decoder ring, you'll see that is code for Ex-Husband. :winks:

Sigh...this is why I don't answer the phone when he calls and easy child isn't home. There was some information I needed and I kinda felt bad that he had called every night this week and easy child hasn't been home - has been with his girlfriend.

Yeah, I got over that.

And, mustang, I'll take all of the above, tyvm! Bubbles are really fun when you've had enough wine and margaritas. :rofl:

MB - I waited til I got off the phone. Never let 'em see you sweat.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here - and say this had SOMETHING to do with:

1.) Your moron, neanderthal, knuckle-dragging, dim-witted, brain in a deim-tasse spoon, self-centered, all-knowing, talking outta both sides of his mouth, lying if he is breathing x.

2.) Your easy child eagerly awaiting the car his biomoron dad called about

3.) healthcare. Because after you get done near killing him for taking back whatever it is he promised to get and now has an excuse for (beit ever so lame) he's going to need hospitalization. (even if you just beat him with your thoughts)

CLOSE? OR NO CIGAR?????

:laugh:

F

flutterbee

Star, you are oh so right.

1.) Your moron, neanderthal, knuckle-dragging, dim-witted, brain in a deim-tasse spoon, self-centered, all-knowing, talking outta both sides of his mouth, lying if he is breathing x.

Wait.....I didn't know you knew my ex.....

And I don't have to just think things. Mustang gave me a bat. And MB offered to let me know when she'll be passing through Atlanta..... :devil:

TerryJ2

I used to have Invisible Fencing for my borzoi. They wore battery operated collars, and if they got too close to the line, they got zapped with-an electric shock. I can dig around and find an old one if you need it ... :devil2:

Meanwhile, this is a great place to vent. And you do it so well. :)