A letter to my son

Helpless29

I’m writing this letter because I want to tell you how much I love you & how much I missed you. I know your afraid of failing this intensive probation, I’m not going to say it’s going to be easy but I know you can do it. I wish you can see In yourself all the wonderful things I see in you.Your so smart , a great writer , your never afraid to try new things & when you do you succeeded every time because you always gave it a 100%! I seen how much you enjoyed cooking at Vinces Pizza & I think you would do great at culinary school like you always talked about . Believe in yourself always, even though you may have had some set backs it’s never to late to turn things around. I never stopped believing in you even when you may have given up on yourself.I love you so much, more then you will ever know. When you lay in bed at night,know I am always thinking about you , wondering how your day was, how your feeling, I know you will be the successful man you always talked about being, everything takes time, but you will SUCCEED! Wrong choices do not define you , unless you allow it to. I love you!