A vent. Winter needs to end.

BusynMember

Another day, another day of no school, which tells you how slushy and icy the roads are. It's not cold...34 degrees F.

Here it has either been an ice rink or a freezer. Seems like if we had traveled south this year, to dodge the snow and cold we would have had to flee to NM or AZ.

Did anyone see the cool pictures of the alligator snouts above the ice in NC?

How is your weather been treating you?

Origami

SWOT, I think I live near you (I'm in the Chicago area), so our weather has been similar. Today is rainy and warm, in the 50s. I was getting so tired of the extreme cold, though, I was about to scream. I think it was in the single digits (and negatives) for about 2 straight weeks.

AppleCori

I was down south for two weeks and have been back north for the last two weeks, so I am not that tired of winter yet.

We got up to 50 today, but not a lot of sun. It’s the lack of sun that gets to me, not the cold.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Apple I agree. I can take a cold sunny day. This overcast wet windy and rainy spell we are having has gotten me down. It was so foggy today it made driving all that much worse and I was on the road a lot today.

BusynMember

50 is springtime here. Many people were wearing sweatshirts/open jackets when we left the freezer below zero and hit the 30s a few weeks ago. The sun was out when it was 20 below zero, but it didn't help.

Wisconsin has been alternately frigid and snowy even for us. My sis in law is moving to Alaska.i can't imagine. Snow in September. Full days of darkness. Very short summers. There! Now I feel better:)

louise2350

I live in the North - I love the snow probably because I am now retired and don't have to drive in it, but I grew up with a lot of snow way back when and I just think it's beautiful when snowing out. It's been quite cold here early on - now it's warmed up. I'm wondering how the winter's going to be.