**A very good Wednesday morning***

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:good_morning:

Good morning all,

HMJ is brewing & I'm setting up/transferring data from one laptop to husband's laptop. It's a much better machine - easier to use & a bigger monitor.

Sleeps seems to have become a thing of the past:coffee2:. It's just a matter of readjustment to my schedules & such.

If the afternoon isn't rained out I'll be mtg my GP for a round of golf. I expect it to be a fun afternoon - we both need just an afternoon of goofiness & laughter. We seem to bring that out in one another even when times are bad.

kt's first day of school went well but she fell apart after school & I haven't heard an update from staff on what's going on. I expect it's been a busy evening at Residential Treatment Center (RTC) with the first day of school & such.

Other than my golf outing, I'm starting to clean out my living/dining rooms for the painting & floor refinishing next week. I have help this Saturday for the big stuff but I'm going to do as much as I can before my help/family get here.

Have a good day, friends. Leave your loved ones with loving words.

tiredmommy

****It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!*** :xmasdancers:

Good morning! :coffee:

Linda- Have a fun golf outing. I hope kt transitions from school back to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) better tonight.

Today is the big day! Finally!!! The first day of school! I will be doing my happy dance at the bus stop at 8:14 this morning. I will then continue my tradition of following the bus to school, snapping a picture of Duckie and dropping her medications to the school nurse. Then, I will work a half day in the school library putting it back together after a major construction project this summer.

Other than that, I need to swig by church for some altar guild duties and get Duckie off to cheer after school.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

DammitJanet

Hi Linda and TiredMommy!

Linda - a game of golf sounds fun for you. Hope it doesnt rain. Hope KT gets back into the swing of things of school and Residential Treatment Center (RTC) fast.

TM- sounds like a full day. I remember those back to school times. I miss them though I never thought I would...lol.

I am up early because I have a dentist appointment this morning. I never am up early enough to join this thread. My dentist appointment is for 8 am so I had to get up with Tony because we only have one alarm clock...lol. I would have slept through it because I am used to sleeping through it because I dont hear it when he gets up so early. I have to get a tooth pulled. Ouch! Though less ouch than I have been dealing with lately.

therese005us

Hi everyone!

I'm just saying hi and have a lovely day. It has to be better than mine.
I feel so discouraged today, day 3 of what is becoming a long, long week with my DS19. I can't think of one nice thing to say. Oh, it was lovely and sunny today, will that do? i only noticed because it got in my eyes when I was driving.

I made a big pot of casserole/soup for dinner. It should do for a couple days.
Washing, folding and my DD12 swept the whole house and made it look lovely while I was out at an appointment with DS19. That cheered me up somewhat.

DD12 just wants me to drive him to the caravan park andn leave him there.... I'm tempted, but I just couldn't.

Today is 09/09/09, isn't that quirky?

have a good day everyone.....