Anyone seen Abbey?? I just found the Best. Spork. Ever!

susiestar

Roll With It
Have you seen the Joseph Joseph line of kitchen stuff? I love them. THey have a whole line of spoons and spatulas and pancake turner thingys that when you put them down on a counter they don't touch the food part to the counter - that part stays up off the counter! Plus they have one tool that does a whole bunch of stuff and could replace several things but I can't remember the name. Search "joseph joseph" on amazon to see what they have. I don't know if it is J-J, but one of the lines has an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) cutting board that is AWESOME - has lines on it for inches, plus lines to cut at specific angles. Really appeals to me, lol.

trinityroyal

I don't know if it is J-J, but one of the lines has an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) cutting board that is AWESOME - has lines on it for inches, plus lines to cut at specific angles. Really appeals to me, lol.

I saw that one. It's a Fred and Friends brand. It really appeals to me as well. There have been times when I've contemplated getting out a protractor to slice a cake evenly, or when I'm making a sandwich platter for a party or something...that cutting board would be a great addition to my already Aspie-fied kitchen.

LOL...!!! Trinity, you almost made me spit out my coffee... Haven't seen Abbey in ages but hope StepTo2 reaches her!! She has to see these!! SFR

P.S. Abbey if you read this, hope all is well...