As if a serial killer weren't enough...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The first thing I thought was "Mexican Mafia" because that's just the type of thing you read about happening south-of-the-border these days with the drug cartels pretty much running a war zone over there. Time will tell...

H

HaoZi

First off, I hope you and yours are and stay safe.

Secondly... either I'm the only one wondering about the photo that was taken and how bad it smelled, or am I the only one admitting it so far?

buddy

LOL, gotta say, HaoZi, I didn't go there.................until now. I heard they were going to put out a sketch. I did think I wonder if they can just use a photo and use a photo program that turns it into a sketch (I have a program like that and it is cool) then you have the exact person but not in a creepy way.

TerryJ2

Very strange all around. Reading your notes here, I thought the idea of Mexican mafia made sense, but then the first guess as to the guy's ancestry or identity was Armenian. And then the guy who found the head took a picture and put the photo up for sale? Ugh.
Sorry I read any of this.
Take care, all of you in that area.

Jody

Disgusting, surely Nancy didn't show the picture on her show???? Lock the doors good and tight. Lot's going on in your area, I know you'll be glad when it quiets down.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The news tonight said police searched an apartment in a building today not terribly far from the park where the "parts" were found. They also towed a car away and questioned someone, possibly in connection with all this. Perhaps there will be an announcement made soon...

witzend

The sickest thing about this story is that two women found the head while walking their dogs. Well, technically their dogs found them. Anyway, the women took photographs of themselves with the head before the police came and are trying to sell them. They're asking $5,000. What kind of a sicko does that? They deserve to go to jail. Abuse of a corpse? Interfering with a crime scene? There must be something!

donna723

Surely that would be considered to be interferring with a crime scene! OMG! Who does that! Seriously! Who would have their dogs come up to them carrying human body parts and then have their first thoughts be, "Let's take pictures and make some money off of this!" The world is just getting sicker and sicker every day!

H

HaoZi

They also said that when they first found it, they thought it was a discarded movie prop. Very fresh parts don't smell too much.