As Winter and the Holidays approach...

Chasejazz

“No story is a straight line... ".
I saw my son recently.
As some of the regulars know, this will be his first holiday season being homeless and his first winter out there on his own.
We've already had freezing weather and it's only the first week of November!
I think of him on these cold nights.

I just want to say to the parents who chat here and have "rough sleepers" out there, that I will be keeping your kids in my prayers. I pray that they stay safe and can find warmth throughout the winter months and that all possible blessings guide their paths.

I think about all of you and your kids often.

Take care.
More later.
cj

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
What a beautiful thought and feeling to know that there are people who don't even know my son but think good thoughts for him and pray for him.

Yes, we all need to do this for each other. Thank you @Chasejazz for your kind words and a reminder to us all.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am adding my prayers for all the homeless adult children and their worried parents. This has to be a very difficult thing to endure as a parent. Prayers are also being said that our difficult children can start to learn and grow to make more productive and healthy choices. And for our not-difficult children to realize how truly special and wonderful they are and how much we value them.

MissLulu

I too will keep all of your homeless adult children in my thoughts and will pray for their wellbeing. My heart goes out to all of you who have children in this situation.