Baby Care Experience (before becoming a mom)

BusynMember

Lol Old Hand. Marshmallow diapers.

I didn't buy fancy diapers either. Just white. I DID love to dress my kiddos up cute and they always looked clean and well dressed. With my oldest I would change his little top if he got so much as a small spot on it. Silly first time mom!!!!

The always dressed nicely bit waned by the time I had Jumper. I still made her really cute for school but stains, dirt and grass.. she had after school play clothes for playing outside. I didn't care by then!

Pink Elephant

LOL, SOT!

My kids always had separate school/play clothes!

I started off like you, dressing my first in cute coloured sleepers and t-shirts and things, but fighting with baby sleepers at change-time proved to be the demise of such fancy-schmancy, so my kids pretty much lived in diapers, socks and t-shirts!

BusynMember

Mine did too after a while...lol.

And we lived in cold Chicago but not one of my kids would keep socks on.

Princess would not put my granddaughter in footie pajamas. She says she remembers they made her feet feel sweaty and she hated them. I remember cutting off the feet for her lol.

Pink Elephant

SOT. There's a picture of me in one of the family photo albums, changing one of the kids.

I'm stooped over the crib railing, two little legs with feet can be seen poking high in the air, and there I am with two diaper pins sticking out of my mouth! LOL!

Pink Elephant

Mine did too after a while...lol.

And we lived in cold Chicago but not one of my kids would keep socks on.

Princess would not put my granddaughter in footie pajamas. She says she remembers they made her feet feel sweaty and she hated them. I remember cutting off the feet for her lol.
Those footie pyjamas were a pain in the you know what when said kid needed their diapers changed!

LOL... I still remember the sticking sound the rubber soles made on the floors in the house! Yes, I remember cutting the feet off of a few footies, too!

Pink Elephant

Preferred my kids wearing diapers (only), that way I could check them at leisure without having to fiddle around with zippers, snaps or buttons!

Plus, being able to see the diapers meant I knew when they did a dump or wet!