Brother in law being too intimate with my sons

Xheni

Dear members,
I am concerned about my sons and the attitude of my brother in law toward them. I have two sons, 13 and 11 years old. My brother in law is 53 years old, divorced. He has served prison time for facilitating prostitution 20 years ago.
When my younger son was around 3 years old I noticed that he would touch his genitalia when playfully touching him. I noticed him doing this at least two times and told him not to touch that part. He asked why. I told him "Because it aches".
When visiting my mother in law he asked to sleep with my son and I said no. Their reaction was surprise.

Fast forward, some days ago my son told me that my brother in law kissed his neck and sniffed him while doing so. Next day he did the same with my other son. He kisses and embrases them often when with them.
My brother in law says that he has had 50 sexual partners and that he hates marriage.
I am very concerned that he is a pedophile. I told my husband this and he sees nothing to worry about.
What do you think? Am I exaggerating?

Crayola13

Don’t let your children be alone with that man. There is something very seriously bad wrong with him. It’s not I’m your imagination.

Xheni

Thank you. There is another detail. He has a 9 year old daughter. He said to my sons that he photographs her a lot and if she gains a lot of followers on Instagram due to the nice photos, she can make money.
There is a trend of small girl models having Instagram accounts where they post photos sometimes with sexual annotation. That's why this idea of his disturbed me, also knowing his past involvement with prostitution.

Xheni

Don’t let your children be alone with that man. There is something very seriously bad wrong with him. It’s not I’m your imagination.
... and the girls' mother once said that he likes to see her daughter naked (around 5 year old at the time). He also shot videos of my sons playing n underwear when they were together in the countryside.
He seperated from his wife some months ago and she is very aggressive toward him and his relatives. I wonder if she knows things.

Crayola13

If you haven’t already, you need to make it very clear to your kids that the things their uncle did were highly inappropriate and off limits. They need to make sure they avoid him.

Crayola13

It’s impossible to understand why some people do these horrible things to children. Many times the abuser was abused as a child, and it just warps their minds. Child abuse in any form or fashion has very bad, long lasting affects far into adulthood.

Xheni

If you haven’t already, you need to make it very clear to your kids that the things their uncle did were highly inappropriate and off limits. They need to make sure they avoid him.
Yes of course I told them. They don't like his intimacy.