Bummer did not get the job

mog

Bummer I did not get the job that I had such high hopes for. I had passed the first test went through the 2 and 3 steps. I was feeling confident that I HAD this job but they called yesterday and said no. I hope that I find something soon I am starting to feel negative about myself. I believe that God always has a plan and I know that we would not have been able to do everything needed for difficult child if I had been working during all of this but I hope that this new plan will work and I can get back to work.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so sorry. What a disappointment! Times are so hard these days that even on my worst days, I am grateful to have a job.

Big hugs,
Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
If there is a plan? If you didn't get this job? If you really believe? Then can you just IMAGINE.......what is waiting for you? WOW - it must be something fantastic. I can't wait to see what it is. What anticipation to look forward to something so wonderful! -

In the mean time? Use your time wisely - who knows, what you do with your time now may be just what you need to get whatever is so wonderful waiting for you. (interesting thought huh?)

Hugs for your day.....
Star