Checking In

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by pasajes4, Aug 12, 2019.

1. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

I have not been here for a long time. I was involved in a major motorcycle accident in May. My left ankle was severed and had a huge open wound. I spent 2 months in the hospital and in rehab. I am home and still recovering from the injuries.

I hope everyone is doing as well as can be ecpected dealing with their difficult loved ones. I have a lot to catch up on.
    Lobe and Peace..Pat

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident - but glad you're able to be home now.

Sending many healing hugs.

3. ksm

ksm Well-Known Member

OH my! That sounds horrific! I'm hoping you are on the mend. Will you be getting a prosthesis? Please keep us updated. Ksm

4. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member

Omg.
    So sorry to read this.
    Horrific.
    I hope and pray you are at least getting a reprieve from any family stressors.
    Sending good thoughts for healing.

5. Tanya M

Tanya M Living with an attitude of gratitude Staff Member

Oh Pasa, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I pray you are healing well.

So good to hear from you! I'm so glad you are okay - or as okay as one can be after going through what you did.

((HUGS))

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am so sorry to hear about your accident! I hope that your recovery goes well and that you feel better soon!

7. RN0441

RN0441 100% better than I was but not at 100% yet

Welcome back! Prayers you are up and about soon!!

8. Lil

Lil Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness that's horrible! I can't imagine! I hope and pray you are back up and around soon.

9. 200Meters

200Meters A real bustard

Good luck on your recovery. Have you been fitted with a prosthesis?

10. AppleCori

AppleCori Well-Known Member

Hi Pasa, nice to see you!

Very sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you are doing OK.

Prayers for your continued recovery.

Apple