Chester's pups have GROWN!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've been referring to my neighbor E as the owner of the momma. TECHNICALLY she belongs to E's roomie B. So.....Peanut (the lighter one) is going to B's mom and B is (supposedly) keeping the two black/white ones. Which is fine by me....I can visit!

Also, now that they are older....Peanut, while still marked like Chester....is looking more and more like the momma. Shorter hair than momma but just something about her face. The other two....J. U. S. T. like their father.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwww. Daddy gets visitation and so does grandmaw! :D Just as long as you don't have to pay puppy support. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
Auntie Suz,

NO SHE IS NOT CUTE.

Love,
Pootie

She's a smutty little red head with no morals. We do not like her.

mstang67chic

Going Green
It's ok Pootie. You can quit sulking. Chester has only seen her once since the .....the...um, well since.

AND with any luck, soon he will be completely immune to any tail wagging done in his direction by her. (Just don't tell him)

You have to admit though.....the puppies are adorable! (Cause they look like Daddy!)

KTMom91

Such sweet little terrier faces! I called Hubby over to look at the pictures, and he said, "No puppies. No more animals. No."

But they're terriers...and so cute!