***Circle of Support for Our Fran***

Fran

Former desparate mom
You really do warm my heart.
I'm fortunate to have siblings who get closer the older we get. They are a godsend. (husband too)
Hopefully difficult child who arrives tomorrow won't be too irritable with the sudden change of plans.
Thank you again.

TerryJ2

Just checking in. I don't know how you're doing Fran, or when the service is, but I've been thinking about you.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Chiming in late, but no less sincere in my condolences for your loss, Fran. Sending warm hugs and prayers for peace for your hurting heart.

Estherfromjerusalem

Sorry -- I only just now saw this. Fran, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Losing a parent is so hard. But all of us here on the board who know you, Fran, realise that your mother must have been a remarkable woman to have produced a daughter like you. I'm sure you have many good memories of her to help you through this time. May her memory be for a blessing.

Love, Esther

lovemysons

I am so very sorry for your loss Fran... And as others have said she raised a remarkable person in you. I know you will treasure and honor her memory.
Hugs and prayers,
Love Tammy

BusynMember

As always, since I come here only twice a week, I am the last one to find out.

Love and prayers to Fran and the family. So sorry for your loss.

Fran,

So very sorry to hear about your mother... I'm glad you were able to be there with her and I'm sure this brought her much comfort...

Keeping you and your family close in my thoughts and prayers... SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Today was the funeral mass. Mom would have been happy for the turn out.
Thank you for your warm thoughts. Now to move forward into the land of the living.