***Circle of Support for Our Fran***

Fran

Former desparate mom
Thank you so much everyone.
I just had a chance to log on and it feels like a warm and comfortable blanket to see you here with such good thoughts.
My mom wanted to die in her home. She was going to do it her way up to the end. LOL. Today she was in her home with 2 of her daughters.
My siblings and husband are all gathering to mourn and grieve with lots of tears and even more laughter and stories.
Thank you again, my board friends.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Fran,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom was a very strong lady. I'm glad she was in her home when it happened as she had wanted. Your family, including your mom have been in my daily prayers. I'm glad you are able to share laughter and stories at this time among the tears. Gentle hugs.

svengandhi

Fran -

I just saw this. I am so sorry to hear about your mom but glad that she did it on her own terms. You are a special person; I still remember the time you called and spent over an hour on the phone with me because it was obvious from my posts that my life was spiraling out of control. Your kindness really helped me and I have never forgotten it. I hope that you and your family gain strength from your mom's life and draw together.

Sven

SRL

I'm sorry for your loss. Your mother was so fortunate to have you and other family members who would let her go in her own way.

Gentle hugs to you. It's always such a bittersweet time gathering with family--I pray it will be a special time being all together.

SRL

smallworld

Fran, words offer little solace at a time like this, but know that your friends here are keeping you and your family in their thoughts today and in the days and weeks ahead. May your mother's memory be a blessing. Sending many gentle hugs to you across the miles.

DDD

I'm sorry for your loss and yet happy to read that she was able to go as she wanted to go and that she had justifiable pride in the family she raised. Hugs. DDD

M

ML

Oh Fran I am so sorry for your loss. We love you so much. Please know that we are here for you.

nvts

From New York - Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...may God cradle all of you in one hand while he accepts your Mom with the other...

Beth

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I'm so sorry, Fran. I'm glad she passed on her own terms, rather than at an hospital. She must have been a great lady because she certainly raised you right.

Jena

sorry i'm late haven't been on.

Fran i'm so sorry the loss of a parent is one of the hardest things.

sending you lots of hugs and support ((hugs))