Copa B

Nomad

Staff member
Copa banana , who normally posts often, asked me to send a message. She is fine. She somehow got locked out of her account here. It says she has to respond to an email which she never gets. Doesn’t know how to correct this. She hasn’t left. If she figures out how to fix this, she will post.

lovemysons

Thank you so much Nomad! I’ve been looking for her posts and not seeing any. I was definitely starting to get concerned! I hope the problem gets resolved soon. I miss her.

JMom

Copa banana , who normally posts often, asked me to send a message. She is fine. She somehow got locked out of her account here. It says she has to respond to an email which she never gets. Doesn’t know how to correct this. She hasn’t left. If she figures out how to fix this, she will post.
I think they may need to start a new account. I really miss them!

Carri

Any update on Copa?