Do any of you blog, except me?

BusynMember

I blog because I write. My blog is:
http://pammarshall.blogspot.com
I don't know if it's a good blog or a dumb one, but I'm starting to blog.

I wonder if blogging about our special kids is a good idea. I've thought of blogging about raising a child on the Spectrum...anyone have a blog to share? A website?

mattsmom27

I also blog, although I haven't in quite a while added anything new. I sort of blog about what is on my mind. It is a mixture of my life at home, the kidlets, family, hobbies, politics, world news, rants/vents on pet peeves etc. I post funny pics of the furbabies. I tend to blog alot about my opinions on current events etc.
I will be checking out your blog in a bit when I have time, I love reading other peoples blogs!!

Melissa

BusynMember

Please read mine and let me know if it's good or if I made a fool out of myself. I can take criticism :wink: I just need to get honest feedback :smile:

houseofcards

I thought it was very good, my only critic would be to become more "blog" savey...but I am sooo computer challenged I make you look like a computer geek. It also was charming that you don't know how to do some things cuz it let me relate. Definately keep it going.

BusynMember

Kathie, you're right. I'm not blog savvy...lol. Thanks for reading it. In my next blog, which I just wrote, I do bring up Lucas and autism. I want people to be aware of autism, especially the high functioning kind. So many people never hard of Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)-not otherwise specified and Aspergers. They think of autism as classical autism or Rainman. I hate that movie...lol. It's so NOT most autistics.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I AM a blog. Peek through my window any night of the week after an 11 hour day on a construction site. There I am, in a chair...a big, blog.

(author refuses to call herself a blob) and has adapted to blog as it is more savy and user friendly; confusing most people who think she could perhaps go home and have anything to type about working 11 hours with 18 men. (I have NOTHING to say about that - really) because I am just a blog. :crazy:

slsh

member since 1999
I blog rarely - usually when I need to vent *and* am in a state of mind to be able to put it coherently. Most of my ramblings are related to special needs, but not all.

A thing I did on the Ashley Treatment was actually referenced on CNN recently, as well as on several other disability issue blogs. It was a bit disconcerting because I really don't expect anyone to pay attention to me and I'm not terribly sure I like getting feedback. Anonynmity suits me better... though I am working on a rather large piece right now re: alternatives to the Ashley Treatment and it would be nice to be heard... but then again, maybe not.