Finally, a decision

crazymama30

So difficult child will be going to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) on monday. I feel better just knowing all is a go. His old psychiatrist works at the facility, and we are waiting untill monday as that is when he is there next and he wants to admit and treat him.....with is fine with me. I like him and it might be good to have someone who knows more of the family history.

I am so glad the waiting is over.

L

Liahona

Only 3 1/2 more days. It must be such a relief to have everything set up. I hope he really learns a lot there and gets stable.:hugs:

klmno

I think you'll be able to handle this better knowing that a psychiatrist you're familiar and comfortable with will be seeing your son on a regular basis. I think I would have made the saame choice. I know it's not easy....hang in there.

TerryJ2

Very good. What a relief.
Let us know how it goes on Monday (I'm sure you will need to de-stress here !)
by the way, did you know that your profile/signature line is missing?

crazymama30

I am relieved, still having a hard tome every now and again, but better. I an glad that he will be under old psychiatrists care.

When I spoke to the access coordinator wednesday, I asked if psychiatrist worked there, and she said yes. I said difficult child had seen psychiatrist before. She asked if I wanted difficult child to be seen by him. I said that we should ask psychiatrist, and whatever he decided was fine. I an glad he wants to see difficult child.

I know my signature is missing, I don't know how I did that. My computer died and I an using my phone for internet, and I cannot figure out how to get it back using the mobile site.

buddy

Happy the big decision is all set and arranged. Here's hoping Monday goes smoothly. My prayers are with you.