Fun Stuff

Overwhelmed1

Can I get a laugh today? I know it's been a long time since I have had a really good laugh but I was looking back for some good times and some funny memories came to me.
I would like to share them here in hopes of making someone laugh and maybe brighten their day. I would really like to hear your funny memories too.
My granddaughter is 3 at the time. She was helping me change her newborn brothers diaper. Of course she had many questions.
Nana, why are you putting that on his belly? I explained why we put the Vaseline and gauze on the belly button.
Does it hurt Nana? I told her no and that t would fall of in a few days and look just like her belly button.
Nana, why are you doing the same thing down there? I told her he had a little surgery (circumcize) and we needed to keep it clean until it healed.
Nana, when will it fall off? I laughed and said it wouldn't fall off. He was a little boy.
She looked at me very seriously and said, but Nana, mine fell off....
I laughed and hugged her so tight..

My 5 year old grandson was at church eating breakfast before the service started. Of course they had milk, apple juice and other drinks but the grape juice caught his eye. He asked the preacher if he could have some. The preacher politely told him that was for communion. My grandson perked up and said good because I'm a comedian so I can have some.

Peace and Love

Nandina

Funny stuff! I don’t know if you’re aware, but there is another forum on this site for issues not relating to our difficult kids, “The Watercooler.” I’m not sure how to transfer this over there but you will probably get better responses by doing so. Some folks purposely look for topics on that site. We do all need a good laugh now and then! Thank you for those.

Overwhelmed1

Funny stuff! I don’t know if you’re aware, but there is another forum on this site for issues not relating to our difficult kids, “The Watercooler.” I’m not sure how to transfer this over there but you will probably get better responses by doing so. Some folks purposely look for topics on that site. We do all need a good laugh now and then! Thank you for those.

Thanks Nan
. I was just trying to make someone smile. If it's inappropriate in this forum I can delete it. I'm new here and don't want to break any rules.

Nandina

No problem, Over. I have just noticed that other folks have referred people to that forum for miscellaneous stuff. But please do put it on The Watercooler. It’s a great idea, funny stuff about kids. Besides, I have one to add! Lol. Have a wonderful day!

Nandina

What I am saying above but not sure if it came across right, is please don’t delete the post, it’s a great idea (kinda “kids say the darndest things”) and we all need a good laugh.