FYI ..... Blocksite

BusynMember

If you ever want to completely block forums of any type use this. It wont let you in.

I am unable to go on a forum I dont want to see and Pinterest and because I quit FB I cant do FB. I hate FB anyway and dont do it at all.

Just in case you have a trigger place or person, eben a child, there are ways to block them from your sight. This is probably not the only option.

Have a great day :)

BusynMember

Nothing but my problematic sister puts up nasty quotes obviously meant for me so I dont want to be temped to peak at it. Now I cant. For all I know it just blocks her account. Thats good enough.

I never use Pinterest myself.

Lil

Well okay...you can't see anyone's stuff unless you "follow" them. But fair enough. I love Pinterest. Lots of cool crafts and recipes and such. :)

BusynMember

She puts up quotes that I could see so I blocked out my ability to look at the quotes. In general, I have no intetest in Pinerest or whatever its called.

Tired out

I LOVE Pintrest. I do our dinner menu for the week using Pintrest!

SWOT- you think she puts the quote pins up to bother you?

the stuff on the homepage is totally random unless you follow someone.
when I just put in Pintrest without clicking on my boards the page is bunches of Disney, Instapot recipes, scrapbook pages and photography prompts. that is the stuff I look at and pin so that is what shows on my homepage.
If you look at quotes then quotes will come up on your homepage.

Copabanana

Instapot recipe
I have one!! But I've not used it. (Actually, it's another brand, but the same.) I'm intimidated by it. At first I was thrilled by the idea. But the pot scares me. It looks too complicated. Tired.

What do you make?

I was intrigued by the idea of cooking multiple dishes at once, with stacking. I was also curious about making desserts, like cheesecake or steamed puddings.
SWOT- you think she puts the quote pins up to bother you?
SWOT's sister has used the internet to stalk her.

BusynMember

Oh positive. She has been writing silly nasty stuff about me on two sites for years. Things like "Sister Narcisist" and she doesnt mean herself althlough she is possibly one, not me. Something is off with her and she tries to hurt me and it has worked in the past.

Our relationship has been very hurtful to me but I sometimes would look to see if she is still posting about me. Masochism? Not exactly. I have a love/ hate relationship with her in my heart. I still love her but am afraid of her.

Originally she started Narcicist posts first about her abusive long time boyfriend then she turned the quotes on me and I decided to do all I can to not be able to look.

I would sometimes be tempted as just because your family member is toxic and potentially dangerous to you that does not mean you never think of the person again.

But she calls the police on me every time she is angry at me, for no reason, so we cant ever mend fences. I am too old for that nonsense. No more cops.

She even called the cops after we moved out of state and she would call simply if I sent her an email that ticked her off. No laws were ever broken. So I am done playing cops with her. There is much more but that is the worst of the bad.

My husband found a way to block everything where she posts so I can no longer peek even if I have a weak moment. I have not been able to look for a long time. It really helps!

I recommend this blocksite if there is anybody you need to go totally no contact with. It works!!!!

Last edited:

Tired out

Oh SWOT!!! She is a beeatch! I wish you could just turn off the thought that she is even "out there in cyber space" .
Since you don't like Pintrest it doesn't matter but otherwise you could just make another email account and sign up through that one with a different name and that way it would be fresh and clean with no beeatch to see.

Copa..do we need an instapot thread?

BusynMember

Right Copa. She may not read my posts anymore but unless she likewise blocks me I dont think she will ever stop reading what I write. She is very angry that I cut contact. I imagine she will never stop stalking me. But I dont care as long as I dont have a way to read her mean stuff. Let her enjoy.

Peace and love to you.

BusynMember

ThanksTired Out. I dont care that she is in cyber space as long as I cant read her crap. She knows that if she contacts me again I will finally act and with the help of my therapist and lawyer too to get a lifetime restraining order in Illinois, her state. I never took action back before because I loved her and didnt want to go there, but I certainly will now. And I will serve her at work. She works at a school. I dont care anymore after all she has done to try to ruin my life.

Even if I dont get the restraining order, I have spoken to my lawyer about other options. She will never be in my life again for MY sake. I hope I never have to act on this. She knows why I am doi g this, what she did with tje cops in two states, that I am serious, and she will never contact me again. I am quite sure I am rid of her. I dezerve better than that and will demand it. I have my own nice family rigjt here and dont need that craziness.

Last edited:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry that she cannot just leave you alone. And that you cannot just forget she even exists!

I have a difficult sibling who has used the internet to hurt me in the past. I am thankful that he won't spend the $$ to have internet at his house so he doesn't really have the time to mess with me online any longer.

BusynMember

Susie!!!!

Big big hugs!

You know what? As long as I cant read what she writes, she can write about me and misdiagnosee for her own reasons every day lol. She is just a teacher aid for small kids and has no credentials in psychology.

I think of her very little these days. I mean, I know I will never see her or anyone in contact with her again. That is a relief. I wish she could have admitted that it was crazy of her to call tje cops repeatedly but she wont (although she must know it). So until she does recognize how horrid that was, we will never be.

BusynMember

Susie!!!

Welcome back!!!

How are you???

As long as I cant see what my sister posts she can write a novel....lol. Nobody I know will see it and if they did and made the leap and figured out it was me, although she cant use my name, I dont get embarassed easily. People who know me would think she is bat#$&@ crazy. So no harm can she do as long as she never talks to me and thinks up some inane bogus reason to call the police again.

My daughter Jumper knows all tje cops from her job and hangs with them outside of work too and would be happy to tell all about her. Cops talk.

Hey, visit more often!