General Encouragement

M

ML

I know that sometimes we get discouraged with our HL efforts and we want to work things out on our own.

Last year when many of you were doing so well I just couldn't seem to get a momentum going and didn't feel like posting my experiences when everyone was talking about how well they did.

The thing is, we're in this for the long run. We will have good days and bad ones but as long as we keep trying we're still in the "game".

I'm grateful this forum exists. I appreciate the support and comradarie from all of you.

I understand there will be slow periods here but that's ok. Just knowing this form is here to embrace and support us and that we can pop in whenever we feel like it is a good feeling for me.

So I wish all of you a great day with your HL goals, whatever they are.

I will find a way to exercise today indoors.

ML

smallworld

ML, thanks for the encouragement. I've been away since Friday (training session) and didn't have a chance to check in or keep my HL goals until now. Back to the gym and healthy eating tomorrow.

Been awhile since I've been on this board. May I come and play? ;)

I have not had soda since Thursday. I used to drink 6-8 Diet Pepsis every day. Now it's water, iced tea, or a cup of coffee (2-3 cups per day usually).

Tomorrow I quit smoking and start walking!

ML,

Thanks for reminding all of us that healthy living is a lifestyle. It is not a quick "fix." It is the day to day healthy choices we make to take care of ourselves the best we can both physically and mentally. Thanks for reminding us that this is a safe place to share our successes as well as our struggles, and that no matter how much or how little we post here, everyone is always welcome. We're all in this together!

I hope you were able to meet all of your goals for yesterday and that today is a great day for you too!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! WFEN

P.S. BBK, I'm really proud of you!!! You're off to a great start!!!