*****Good Morning Friday*****

Rabbit

*****Good Morning Friday*****

Hope everyone has a GREAT day and weekend. Today is errands.
Sending Hugs to all and I will continue praying for those in need.

Rabbit

Marguerite

G'day for Friday.

Rabbit, I hope your errands all run smoothly today.

We had a busy but productive day today. difficult child 3 had his therapist appointment at midday, near the centre of the city. So his PE teacher had the brainwave to get us a bit further into the city for a 1:1 lesson session for difficult child 3. We got in there, had a productive session indeed plus difficult child 3 had a few brief words to his IT teacher and the school technician (who gave him a lock for his new 2nd hand laptop). The PE teacher had also conferred with the Maths teacher, so we really got a lot accomplished. I handed in difficult child 3's completed work and with the PE teacher he completed a lot more. Then they had a quick game of tennis on the school's Wii using the interactive whiteboard (brilliant - and HUGE screen!) before we headed off to the therapist appointment.

It was so successful that we're going to do it again for his next therapist appointment in 2 weeks' time. I'll maybe organise another session with a different teacher as well, the IT teacher wants to sort out some work with difficult child 3 in person also.

The therapist appointment was also productive, we have some good stuff in place for next time. She wants him to keep a spreadsheet listing new things he has tried. Then we headed off, dropped in on husband, collected some things he wanted brought home, then headed towards our district and our mall to do some fast shopping. Got difficult child 3's hair cut (he needed shearing). Picked up a few things and dropped them in to easy child 2/difficult child 2 then headed home for difficult child 3's tennis game - just as the cool change swept through and it began to rain. Tennis match called off. So we got home, unpacked, then difficult child 3 headed round to visit his friend at his home instead. We'd driven home past the tennis courts, they were deserted and dark.

Dinner tonight - I'd planned ahead, I'dmade osso bucco using oxtail instead (it's cheaper, nobody uses it, it's in smaller pieces so easier to manage). And it was absolutely brilliant! Heartily recommended. If I can find some kangaroo tail, I'll give that a try. It should work brilliantly. I suggested to difficult child 3 that he list it as his new thing for the day - he said, "It's still beef. I've eaten beef before. It's not new enough."

OK. It allows me to put even more pressure on him to do things on the list.

difficult child 3 asked if he had earned a coin's worth of M&Ms. Definitely!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-Have a great day!

Marg-Sounds like a very productive day for difficult child. He definitely earned those M&Ms:)

All is quiet here for a bit before difficult child wakes up. Later today he goes to respite which especially after yesterday is a good thing.

Not much going on here today, it is suppose to be a stormy day. After we drop difficult child off at respite we will head to the health club.

A bit of good news is we will be getting a new roof! The hail storm in July totaled our roof. As for the siding, it depends if they can find an exact match because the back of our house really took a beating, if they can't we will get all new siding as well.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Fran

Former desparate mom
TGIF everyone. I'm running late. difficult child's job coach is coming and I haven't showered yet.
Have a good day.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Good morning everyone. I, too am in a hurry and shouldn't even be on the puter right now ;)

We are headed for camping with my NA home meeting group for 3 days. Should be a blast.

"See" y'all Sunday night! Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Hugs, Vickie