*****Good Morning Sunday*****

Rabbit

*****Good Morning Sunday*****

Hope everyone has a GREAT day! I am planning to do
nothing,thus today will turn out to be one of my busiest days! Sending Hugs To all. Rabbit

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Rabbitt, enjoy your nothing day.

My baby is coming home today for a week before returning to college life. It will be great to see him. We are planning a day of talking, eating and hopefully laughing. My middle sis and her friend are here visiting too. It will be a lively get together I'm sure.

difficult child is doing well and has been very busy. This is a good thing.

Have a great and peaceful Sunday.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Rabbit, you always bring sunshine to the day.

Fran, enjoy your day with easy child. Sounds like a great bonding day planned.

We had a summery day forecast. it didn't quite reach the expected temperatures, but it was still lovely outside in the middle of the day. We were getting various yard chores done, cleaning up, spraying for pests (a winter job, we almost left it too late). Weeding, putting in new plants. I still have more plants to put in.

There was supposed to be cold weather coming in today, but it also didn't turn up. The next few days will be a little cooler but will still be spring-like instead of wintry. The evenings and nights are wintry though. It was lovely today to be getting around in bare feet and short sleeves, feelnig the ground warm underfoot. The neighbours went to the beach today. I saw the weather details - water temp too cold for me.

mother in law dropped in for a chat, husband took the chance to sit and rest while he waited for his tools to charge up again. he was repairing the front fence (vital, considering our nasty garden pest of wild deer).

It's late, bedtime here. Time to round up the family and herd them into bed.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Rabbit - I hope some of that nothing includes something special for yourself.

Fran - Have a great visit!

Marg - Sounds like you had a productive day.

Yesterday I hung out the 1st round of towels after the rain in hopes they would dry before the next round arrived. It didn't work. When I mentioned to Diva I would take them to the laundramant, she said that our neighbor offered to help. So, sent a huge basket of wet towels with her last night when she babysat. I do not see them this morning so will not be surprised if they didn't get done. She will have to get up early to get over there and do them.

Today is Diva's kickoff party. We are very excited since she may possibly be able to set up at an event next Saturday. She will learn how to take orders on the computer today so next week's orders at a community event can be sent directly to the customer.

It is rainy here again this morning and suppose to be through noon. That should give it time to dry off a bit before the 5:00 party. I am thinking that difficult child can grill hot dogs and I will make the taco salad. There will be some kids here also so maybe make mac & cheese. Will also do a fruit and most likely ice cream for dessert.

I decided to try to make it to Wednesday night church. There is so much still to do today that sitting 2 hours in church this morning will not be good for my pre-party stress-a-thon.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.