Good site for Leaky gut and the problems it can cause

moonglow

I looked this up for a friend who's daughter is having some major problems with yeast overgrowth causing all sorts of stomach problems and thought I would pass it along. Nate had food allergies so I had researched this out a number of years ago. bloating, abdominal pain, indigestion, alternating constipation and diarrhoea are symptoms, irritable bowel syndrome

Left untreated it can go on to cause: Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, thyroiditis and many others are members of this ever-growing category of ‘incurable’ diseases.

There are also several article on Autism and how this can be related to them... Autism and the Human Gut Flora Yeast metabolites in the Urine of Autistic Children

I hope this helps someone.

Julie

moonglow

Nate is doing so much better...he is not a easy child, I don't know if he ever will be, but compared to what he used to be...I will take this any day!

He doesn't have any more allergies with foods, dyes and doesn't seem to be sensitive to chemicals (like medication) to the point it makes him sick like before. He is still very senitive to medication so the doctors have to be very careful with that and make any changes slowly. He is currently being weaned off of the buspar and it was getting where he was having alot of side affects from it which his psychiatrist says when the body doesn't need it anymore, the person starts having more side affect issues.

Today was his first day back to school...since he still does have anxiety to some degree, he has been awake since four this morning...

And so have I! Well I did take a nap this morning after I got him to school and laid down this afternoon...he just came home and seems to be fine. He gets all hyped up over any changes still but doesn't have the negative rage type of reaction...just doesn't get much sleep!

Now watch...tomorrow morning he will be a bear to wake up wanting to sleep more to make up for what he missed last night... :rolleyes: I am going to try to get him in bed even earlier if possible due to that. Knowing him though he will want to play until the last possible moment...but he can get really cranky and start arguing with people...(but who wouldn't being super tired? I get cranky and argue with people too! lol).

After the few couple of weeks it will be back to the same thing of no excitment about going to school and the fight to get him UP for school... :rolleyes: oh joy..

I always make sure he take those acidophilus still when he is on an antiboic too...the few times I didn't keep up with that well I would see the ezema coming back and stomach complaints and other type of food allergy reactions he has had in the past. So I make sure he gets these and he does ok then.

So how are things going with you?

joybells

Wow, Moonglow it is great to see you and I am glad Nate is doing quite well. Miss you my friend.

{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}

Joy xoxoxo

moonglow

Hey Joy..its nice to hear from you too...

I am sorry to read the news in your sig now through... I will be praying for you.

Nate likes his new teacher and she seems very kind too. Right now they are all having problems remembering to get him to the office for his medication...but they have only had school for three days too. They will get the hang of it. I wish he didn't have to take any at all....maybe someday. When he gets weaned off the buspar, it will be just one eighth of a clondine anyway.