**Good Tuesday morning**

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
A very good Tuesday morning all.

I've been absent over the last several days - sorry. Lots going on & little time to "chat".

I had a wonderful visit with my family over the weekend - wm did well on Friday. ktbug was wonderful on Saturday & Sunday. Dad & brother in law figured out why the leaking is happening in my garage & have fixed the problem with little cost to me.

I spent today at PT & Occupational Therapist (OT) ~ lots of baby steps but I think progress is being made.

Today is an IEP mtg for wm. I have no clue what his last IEP stated & may be bombarded with this mtg this morning. It's to the point where there is very little we can add.

Hope you day is calm & all is good in your homes.

Rabbit

Good Morning Linda and all friends that follow. Hope u have a stress free day.
Its Rainy here and its a day that holds much driving for me! UGH! I am hoping
difficult child 3 will go to school with little hassle. One can dream can't they?
Sending Hugs To all! Rabbit

Linda-Hope the IEP meeting goes well.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Linda, itsounds like a lot of positive things have been happening for you. I'm glad the tweedles have been doing well.

Rabbit, I hope the rain doesn't dampen your day too much.

I also have been fairly thoroughly absent over the last few weeks on and off. The last ten days especially have been very difficult, some nasty interactions with an adult difficult child behaving very viciously. husband is going to modify our email to send any more incoming messages to a dedicated file somewhere in the background. Not to delete - I may still have to take legal action.

I probably won't ever be able to tell you about it because the info is too highly specific. I have shared it via PM though, with a member here with relevant expertise. People are either lying to me to be nice, or assuring me honestly I have done nothing wrong despite nasty accusations.

Sometimes I really want to campaign for retrospective abortion...

Enjoy your Tuesday. Hopefully from here my days should begin to get less complicated.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I know the feeling about there being little to add to the IEP. I hope the meeting goes well today. I'm glad you had a great visit with your family over the weekend.

Rabbit-Drive safely today! Crossing fingers you get difficult child 3 to school with no problems.

Marg-I'm sorry you are having to deal with a vicious adult difficult child; hope things work themselves out soon. Hugs.

I returned from Florida on Sunday morning. It was a great trip and we had great weather the entire time. The wedding was like out of a storybook!

Lots going on here right now and husband's dad isn't doing very well right now.

Sounds like a nice day on tap weather-wise. Fifty-seven and sunny (of course, yesterday they said it was suppose to get to 54 and sunny and it rained all day and never hit 54-temps dropped throughout the day).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:pumpkin:

LittleDudesMom

:pumpkin: Good Morning Friends!

Linda, perhaps this is just his annual review and everything will stay the same! Hope it goes smoothly.

Rabbit, hope difficult child got off to school without complaint! Drive safe.

Sharon, the weather sounds great! Glad your trip was enjoyable.

Marg, sorry about the adult difficult child issues.

I've been a little awol myself lately. We all seem to have a lot going on this fall. Unfortunately, we feel the swine has arrived at the littledude's house! difficult child is really sick. He has a high fever, tons of congestion, very little appetite, sore throat. Talked to his peddoc yesterday. Basically they are asking all pediatric flu patients to stay out of the office unless they have a history of breathing issues and to take your child to the hospital if their temp rises too high. She said that most kids do run a pretty consistant high temp.

I am the germ fighter here at the house. I have my Lysol spray, my bottle of rubbing alcohol, my surgical gloves, and my hand sanitizer!!! Yesterday I prepared the house in case I got it. I made sure all the laundry was done, the house was in order, easy child picked up some things at the grocer on her way over for a visit. I'm going to do my best not to catch this, but preparing none the less!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.

Sharon