got my halloween costume

KFld

Well I'm going to a halloween party tomorrow night and I got my costume. I'm so excited. I'm even more excited because ex has chosen to either not go at all, or show up for a short time and leave, because as he left on my voicemail, he doesn't want to make me feel uncomfortable, and I should go and relax and have a good time and enjoy myself. Again, where is the throwing up icon????? I really could have cared less if he was going to be there the entire night. I was planning on going, having a blast, and pretending he wasn't there anyway.

Anywho, I bought this skin colored sheer shirt that looks like your arms and entire upper body are tattoo'd. I bought a spikey choker collar, I bought a neon pink and black punky wig, and I'm going to wear a small black tank top so you can see all my tattoo's. Then I'll either wear black pants or jeans and comfy shoes because there will be a d.j. and I want to make sure I'm comfortable enough to dance all night long!!!!!

nvts

Dam*! I typed a reply and I think I forgot to hit submit!!! :grrr:

As I was saying...

Take a lot of pictures and post them! This sounds like a great costume and you'll look FANTASTIC! If bff Jill is going to be there, have her take pictures of his face when he sees you for the first time!!!
:devil:

They say a pictures worth a thousand words!!!

:rofl:

Have a great time!!!!

Beth
:jack: :ghost:

KFld

I'll make sure my easy child brings her camera so I can put them on my computer and post a lot of them.

If he shows up, I hear he's going to be dracula. Boy is he going to be upset that he has lost the right to bite my neck when he sees me.

KFld

I got the shirt at one of the 6,000 halloween stores they have along route one here. It's really cool and they look so real.