Grey's Anatomy, everyone ready for tonight

kris

<span style="color: #000066">i'm a diehard survivor fan but tonight at 8p i'll be watching the encore of last weeks GA episode.

i'll be sipping my earl gray & be taunt with-anticipation!!! can't wait.

kris </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Quit hogging the couch, kris. Move over and make room for the rest of us. :smile:

I'll bring some :smile: for those of us who aren't tea drinkers.

I'm bagging Survivor tonight, too. I can watch it tomorrow on cable- or I might tape it to watch after Grey's if I can't get to sleep.

It really stinks that they have AI elimination on tonight, too. sheesh!

It's somewhat embarrassing how excited I am for tonight's shows. :rofl: I need a life!

Suz

kris

<span style="color: #000099">you need a life, i need a life....about 3/4 of america needs a life rofl!

save me some of that wine will ya?

kris </span>

Lothlorien

I missed it all last week, because of the big power outage, here. I was able to catch the webcast of Grey's, but I completely missed survivor. I'll be watching survivor this time 'round.

Still, can't wait for GA! I'm very excited!

mstang67chic

Going Green
You guys can have the couch....I want the recliner because no one is going to want to sit next to me what with my arm grabbing, bouncing up and down and little gasps and noises. The drinks sound good but I will probably need a trash can in case I get sick from nerves.

:princess: :princess: :princess:

***doing my happy dance*** It's Thurrrrrrrrrsdaaaaaaaay, it's Thurrrrrrrrsssdaaaaaaaaay

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
mstang67chic...after last week you can certainly have the recliner after how rambunctious we got. PLEASE take it! Oh- no puking either. :doctor:

...NO POSTING UNTIL TOMORROW...I don't care how dorky we get tonight. PM me if you can't stand not talking about it. No hints, no squeals, no screams- you hear???!!! :rofl:

Suz :princess:

(I'm happy dancing, too!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> No hints, no squeals, no screams- you hear???!!! :rofl:

</div></div>

But........but.......that's like..........IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

:surprise: :nonono:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am drinking tea now so I can have wine with GA... I laugh so hard because husband is hooked as well... he tried not to be, but could he help it??? I think not, the guy's have eyecandy to look at as well!!! A little something for everyone!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But........but.......that's like..........IMPOSSIBLE!!!! </div></div>

I meant on the board tonight. We have to be good and not say a word. :angel:

You can certainly hint, squeal, and squirm at kris' house. Heck, I'll probably be louder than you! :rofl:

I have both red and white wines. Anyone ready for a glass? :smile:

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: amy4129</div><div class="ubbcode-body">white please...red makes me sleepy and I don't need that.
Amy </div></div>

Like you'll be able to sleep through all of the squeels and bouncing up and down

amy4129

:smile:
Mstng-
2 boys, 10 and 8, both difficult child's.
Are you kidding,lol, I can sleep through a few squeals!
:smile:
suz- thanks for the wine...refill please
Amy

mstang67chic

Going Green
*****hands over mouth jumping up and down*****

mmmmpppphhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh

mmpphh
mmmmmpppppppppppppp
mmmrmmmrrrrrrrrmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kris

<span style="color: #003300">sue, only one of the most amazing shows on tv right now...possibly ever lol.

it's about interns in a hospital in seattle...seattle grace....& the attnedings they work with. go to abc.com & click on grey's anatomy. you can read up on past episodes & even watch past eps online. if you like it rent season one & two (if it's out yet) & watch.

kris </span>

Sue C

Kris -- Thanks, I'll have to check it out sometime soon.

whymemom -- Yep, I actually do have a TV. :wink:

sue