****groan****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did it.

Yep. THAT.

I don't feel happy. I don't feel fulfilled. I don't feel sad. I don't feel giddy. I don't feel bad or good. I don't know what I feel. I guess I am numb.

Oh, and dumb too. BOY am I dumb.

susiestar

Roll With It
kitty,

Don't beat yourself up. You did it. You can't change it. BUT you can decide how you want to feel and if you want to do it again.

I hope you don't get hurt. Regardless of what you do or did, we still love you. You are STILL our BBK!

Hugs,

Susie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Did did you at least get to smack him like Star advised you to?

Anyway, what's done is done. Question now is how are you going to deal with this on your own side of the street?

(((((HUGS))))) From someone who knows what it's like to have unresolved issues with an ex... We just don't want to see you get hurt, hon.

klmno

:devil: BBK! If you're going to do it, you are supposed to at least get something out of it! Haven't we taught you anything?
:slap: :wink:

Ok- if you don't feel any excitement about it happening, does that mean you are going to let this go? I just don't want to see you (or Tink) hurt.

witzend

ACK! It took me a minute, but, not much more than a minute, to figure it out...

"Ack" is about it for now....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
BBK

Before you get to the point where you start beating yourself up over this....................

When the kids were very young husband and I divorced. And um....yeah. I did what you did. Next thing I knew I'd slid right into the old groove. And yeah.........Even convinced myself he had changed. Took less than a month to know he hadn't once we remarried. :(

Just wanted to let you know, you're not the only one.

((hugs))

Just for the record, I am not beating myself up for it.

And, after all, it really WAS good.

I just don't know how I feel about having done it. Nor am I sure that I would say no if the chance popped up again.

I'll say this. His kisses still leave me weak in the knees. But I won't tell him that. Heh.

Steely

Kitty..............girl................we are in it together. It is a bad pattern I have of hooking up with old ex's. You are not alone, it happens all the time to us lonely single girls, who just need some comfort. There was even a song about it, "looking for love in all the wrong places", right?

Just don't let yourself spiral downwards because of it. It happened & you learned from it. Period. Even if it happens again, you will work through this, just like you have everything else in your life. You are a tough cookie and kitty.....

Hugs
Steely

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Good for you - Nothing wrong with having a FWB (friend with benefits) relationship (if you can just keep it to that without getting involved)

I told my SO that if we split up, I am so not going to bother getting involved in anymore relationships - too much drama..and too much work. Besides at my age, I think its perfectly acceptable now to have a boy toy..

Marcie

DDD

Add me to the list. It was right after the divorce. I had too much Cutty.
It was the best hour we ever spent together. :cheer_up: DDD

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
k, one question, important question, did ya use, er , ya know, some baby proofing?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Ah, use him, then kick him to the curb.........question is does HE think it meant something? Don't get hurt!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
:surprise:http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=Toby+Keith&FORM=BIRE

HAD HIS CHANCE AND BLEW IT ..................Bubb buhy now TK!

So what are we callin Sparkle Fanny now ? Lack lustre @$$?

GOD I was scared - I thought you were going to tell me you had a drink.

DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!! :tongue:

Oh and a little domina-trixy advice - if you are going to beat someone up? Have a secret word worked out in advance.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Atta girl for making him where a raincoat :D You don't know where he's had that thing, DO you? Better safe than sorry...

crazymama30

There is some song that comes on the radio (easy child and difficult child's station) that has the words "smack that". I keep singing that song, and thinking of you BBK.

nvts

Looks like our pretty little kitty found herself a scratching post (I'm sorry, I couldn't pass it up!).

Don't get hurt! I worry that somehow the wicked witch could find out and that he'd stop coming to see Tink. Be careful!

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.