****groan****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Kitty I think a lot of us go through this. It happens. Just don't let your guard down. Add me to the list of those that worry about you.

beth

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Ok Kitty..... the moon had you feeling a little :ghoul: which made you think X looked pretty good:flowers:, all while forgetting your history of :clubbing:with each other, so you :capitulate: and endulged :spaghetti:
you're human and we all still love our kitty:pet:
:winks:2morrow is a new day!

Marguerite

Marcie said, "I think its perfectly acceptable now to have a boy toy..."

Or maybe just a toy? No complications, that way. It's always ready when you are, even at 3 am. No Cooper's droop (Cooper's is a brand of beer over here) and plenty of rebound. Just make sure you get one with a silencer...

Marg

meowbunny

Hey, there are worse things you could have done. You're not saying it is the start of a relationship with him. You're not saying you want to get back together. You were smart enough to protect yourself. He's good in the sack, he's a great kisser and you still care for him. You invited him into your bed, not your heart or house.

As has been said, DON'T GET HURT! That's all we care about.

F

flutterbee

Well, BBK, I've been speechless. Not easy to do, I know.

As long as you enjoyed yourself and keep in perspective, more power to you.

And, FWIW, I think it's perfectly acceptable at any age to have a boy toy. Or as Marg said, just a toy. They don't talk. Or snore. Or hog the covers. Or fart. Or leave dirty underwear lying around. I could go on....and on...

Lothlorien

Though this thread has been somewhat informative, funny, enlightening and certainly, um...er...well....I'm speechless, I'm gonna lock it now. It's teetering on the border, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.