Happy 2007 !

Ephchap

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. May 2007 bring peace to those families who are still in a current battle with addiction. My heart goes out to you.

As those of us who are not currently in daily battle with it know all too well, it is a lifelong battle. I never take a single drug free day my son has for granted. I am thankful for each and every one.

After the holiday season was always a bad time with my son. Even now, years later, I am on high alert. As I said, I will never take his being drug free for granted.

My hope is that the difficult child's who are on the wrong path take a turn in the right direction with this new year.
A new year, a new beginning.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

Sending hugs to all of you,
Deb

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy New Year Deb. Your difficult child's turn around has been inspirational. I know you don't take any drug free day for granted.
May you never have another sleepless night wondering where your difficult child is.

TYLERFAN

Happy New Year Deb and everyone here!!!
May we have peace in our lives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

Blessings,
Melissa *

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I'm right with you, Deb! difficult child called me on New Year's Eve and I can't tell you how RELIEVED I was that he & girlfriend were STAYING HOME!!! :bravo: They were playing cribbage and watching cartoons. :rofl:

So grateful for everyday drug & alcohol free!! :smile:

Happy New Year and

Peace