Hey all, it's been a long, looooong time

trinityroyal

Life is getting weird again with all the Monster-Tots so I thought I would stop in and say hello. Looking at my signature, I realize just how long it's been since I've been a regular, but it's a comfort knowing that the old homestead is still here, still a soft place to land.

I need to gather my thoughts a bit about any specific issues I might want to raise, but wanted to start by saying "Hi!"

I see a few familiar names still around. Hi Susiestar, Hey KTMom, Amaze of Grace, Nomad, DammitJanet! And for those of you I don't know, it's very nice to meet you all.

Not exactly glad to be back, but nice to know that I can be.
Trinity

MissLulu

Hello! Nice to meet you. Welcome back!! I've been here for maybe a year or so now, and I'm so glad to have found this place. I look forward to getting to know you better. :)

lovemysons

Hi Trinity and MissLuLu,
I know what you mean about “life getting weird again.”
Glad you know you always have this place to turn to when you need that understanding support. Just last night I was texting with a friend who only has one son and he is perfect, sigh.
She can’t relate to what it’s like to being the mother of a homeless, mentally ill drug addict, at all! At one point, I flat out told her she was being cold and unfeeling!

Anyway it is Good to see both of you,
lms

trinityroyal

LMS and KTMom! Nice to see you again. MissLulu and Copabanana, very nice to meet you. I think I've had a bit of time to sort out my thoughts and I will go to PE to tell the story.

Looking at my old signature, I realize it's been about 8 years since I've been a regular here, and about 14 since I first joined. Life is a journey, not a destination as they say.

Sigh.

Trinity.