I am going to get the hang of this

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
If it kills me.
Been making myself read on the mobile site at night. Getting the gist of it.
Be warned. I'm lurking. Lol
Miss you guys!

buddy

With no wireless I'm getting sore thumbs along with an increase in undecipherable posts including lots. Of.extra. periods that pop onto my posts, but sure am grateful for a way to check in.
Glad ur here .....lurk away.

InsaneCdn

Buddy... you are getting extra periods because you are hitting "space" twice. When you do that, it adds a period thinking that you're at the end of a sentence. ;O

buddy

IC. naaa, my touch screen is off a little and the period is right next to the space key. So unless I move my thumb way to the left side of the space key, it comes out as a period. Seems worse in horizontal mode...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Glad to know I'm
Not the only mobile-challenged, auto-correct-hating person here!
My next phone will not be a touch screen! Until then, I'm muddling. Missed you guys!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Get yourself one of those rubber tipped stylus things.......AWESOME for the touch screen challenged ,large thumbed woman. That's why? whey? you / get / texts/ from/ me?? they ?? all?? have ?? ?? in them because my ?? is reight next tot he space?? bar?? stupit smart phone.....really I'm just going to ask Santa for a bigger phone key pad. Samsung inhales ???? (it ? does?) no reamllly? it/ does? STOP THAT/ love you? no i really do!
UGH