I hate pizza bagels!

tiredmommy

I can't believe I did this:

I couldn't locate one of my kitties before leaving to p/u Duckie at school at 2:40 today. I checked the basement and managed to trip over husband's weight bar. I wrenched my left ankle pretty badly, scraped my left wrist on a support pillar and banged my right knee on the floor.

I barely made it upstairs.

Then, since Duckie was expecting me at school... I grabbed her swim stuff and my purse and headed for the car. I realized I forgot her epipen and her inhaler. Went back up the porch stairs (ouch!), fumbled to unlock the door and grabbed her bag.

I made it to school on time (small miracle) and even parked close to the front.

I figured I could ice and elevate my ankle at swim using the cold pack from her lunch.

I remembered she bought her lunch (pizza bagels) when we got to the pool so no ice until 5:30pm.

I'm miserable.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm right there with you!

This morning as I was um....doing my first thing in the morning contemplation ...*snort*....I remembered that I forgot to buy the carp load of candy and 8 cases of water for work that I was supposed to over the weekend. I rushed through my morning routine, ran to Wallyworld and grabbed two carts. Empty, they're not a problem but when you have one loaded down with 192 bottles of water and the other is half full of bags of candy, it's a bit hard to steer one and pull the other. Of course there are LOTS of people (AND employees) watching me with small grins waiting to see my spectacular crash but NO one offered to help. I got through the checkout line, manged to get both carts to my car without denting other vehicles and started loading the water in. On case number TWO I felt something pull and twinge in my back. I've been hurting and moving funny since.

Wanna share my Darvocets?

tiredmommy

Oooh! I've never tried darvocet!

Something similar happened to me 2 weeks ago at Walmart, though no one got hurt:

I had to maneuver a cart filled with six full-sized patio chair cushions and keep an eye on Duckie. Plus, it was a windy day and the top one blew off the cart and I nearly lost it.

I hate Walmart too.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hun.....that's the time that you put Duckie on TOP of the cushions. Easy to keep an eye on her AND the cushions won't blow away.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
TM

I hope it doesn't do you like it always does me.........hurt 10 times worse the NEXT day. ugh!!

I've taken those kind of spills and they're horribly painful. I'm not sure darvocets would do alot. But that's just me. lol I fall hard.

And I'm no mega wallyworld fan myself. But all we have in this dinky town is a wallyworld and a kmart. Huge choice there.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Hugs

tiredmommy

Well, the pain is a little better this morning as in I could put weight on it unwrapped. The sad thing is I could have worked a full day today if I thought I could be on it for most of the day.