I have the bestest husband!!!

LauraH

I love my Atlanta Braves and last year near the end of baseball season I wondered aloud why we had never been to a spring training game, as they train and play in Kissimmee, which is about an hour from us. We talked about the possibility of trying to go this year, but decided we couldn't afford it because all the added expense of "helping" my son left us in a tighter financial spot during the off season than normal.

This evening as we were watching a spring training game (not the Braves, though) on TV, I said it was a shame we didn't get to do it this year, and I hoped we could next spring. He didn't respond but picked up his laptop. I had no idea what he was doing on his computer until he looked up and said "If I can get Tuesday off, how would you like to go to Kissimmee to see the Braves?" Whooopeeeee!

"But honey, we can't afford it."
"Don't worry, we'll make it work."

I don't know how he's going to pull this off, but the fact that he wants to do this for me despite our financial restraints means more to me than he will ever know. My husband doesn't look like Lancelot, but he is every bit as much a knight in shining armor as Lancelot could ever hope to be. Then again, I don't look much like Guinevere, myself. :D It's nice to share some happy news for a change.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Oh that is so sweet and spontaneous!!

I think having spontaneity in our lives is SO very important, especially when dealing with the draining task of our loved ones.

You are very blessed!