I missed all of you, need to catch up....bear with me

I am a mess....that treatment did nothing for me, plus I missed my family.....5 1/2 weeks and my house is a MESS.....OMG cleaning like a fiend today. I have to catch up on your threads. How ARE you all????????? I weigh 92 pounds. Al I can say is it was a huge waste of my insurance company's money. I have an appointment. back to my same IOP dr.from before I went in-patient set up for the 12th. This is a huge mental illness for me. I found a Godiva chocolate bar in my fridge and have been crying because I ate it. And it was good. I hope all is well with all of you. Janet, is Buck stil there? H&R are you feeling so much better? Step.......so happy for you! I'l catch up, but right now I'm cleaning!!!!!

DDD

I'm sorry that the program wasn't of help. Were you able to gain a better understanding of your issue or was it a complete waste of time? Sending caring supportive thoughts your way. Hugs DDD

DammitJanet

Oh sweetie...Im so sorry! Yes Buck is still here..sigh. I just got my front teeth taken out so I cant eat anything good anymore unless it is soft. You need to eat all my good stuff for me...lol. Tell you what, I will come stay with you, get away from Buck and surely my bad eating habits will rub off on you...lmao. Im eating pudding, smoothies, ice cream, scrambled eggs, mashed taters, yogurt. They have these really good already made smoothies in the frozen section that all you have to do is add milk and stir. Like a banana/strawberry milkshake. Yum.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
UAN, I'm so sorry the program wasn't what you had hoped, but as DDD said, hopefully it at least helped you to have a better understanding of YOU?

I'm hanging in there, there's an update on me and mine below. The knee is getting there, still pain, but PT is helping greatly with range of motion. I sure can late to your house being a mess since you've been gone. Sort of amazes me how much I do on a daily basis that the mess can really pile up so fast, you?

Hang in there, don't give up. You remain in my thoughts and prayers daily. Hugs.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs)))))

Welcome home!

I'm sorry the treatment program didn't go well. Catch up cleaning and on some posts, then come back and fill us in.

H

HaoZi

*hugs* hon, I'm sorry the program didn't help more. Godiva bars are heavenly and a woman should not feel guilty for enjoying one now and then!

susiestar

Roll With It
It is great to hear from you but I am sorry that it was a waste of your time and ins co's money! Just last night I was going to post a thread asking if anyone had heard from you, but then Jess needed something and I got distracted.

Enjoy the cleaning and take your time catching up. I hope the IOP dr is able to help, this is such a terrible disease and so hard to fight. Sending love and prayers!! Susie

Janet, you must be a saint for putting up with Buck this whole time, I'm so sorry about your teeth! At least there are some good things to eat that are soft. There was nothing going on other than I felt like a prisoner in a really nice mansion. I draw a lot, so I got a lot of work done. Thank goodness for the Afleck type insurance. I did eat a good dinner with husband, so we are going to continue on with that, hopefully....it's so good to be home. Then I just got home from picking up my easy child (unexpectedly) for his spring break. That was a 4 hour round trip! but the good news is he got a really good internship for the summer- he's waiting on govt. clearance- he's an engineering student. He had a contact, thankfully. I'm still cleaning, I have no idea when it will end, now husband says I must have lost his phone charger..........I didn't, so I better find where he put it! Then he'll tell me he's sorry, i am going to read all of your updates tomorrow. I'll "talk" to you soon!

crazymama30

I was wondering how you were. Short that the facility was not much help, but you deserve credit in realizing you still need help and in pursuing it. Hang in there.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Dear lady, you mean a lot to me. I wish for you that you can associate Godiva chocolate with sex, love, joy, and acceptance. I sure wish someone would melt it on my body and lick it up . You are too thin to do housework. Much love coming from me.

DammitJanet

She is too thin to do housework, I am too fat to do housework...and you are to covered in chocolate to do housework...lmao. I know...housework is bad for us! 3S you had me laughing out loud with that one. I would love for someone to pour any kind of chocolate on me and lick it off but we would go broke with Godiva! Heck, Tony wouldnt shell out the money for Hersey's Im afraid. I am lucky if I get a "oh hey, your home." now.

OMG you guys are too funny! I've been away from husband for too long, he won't leave me alone! Frankly, I'd rather have the chocolate. Threeshadows my wish for you is someone melts chocolate all over your body and licks it up! Am I allowed to say that? Buck the freeloader should be doing all your housework Janet. Or at least replacing all your broken dishes and things.......My problem is dysmorphic eyes. But I am going to a dr. tonight, it's for my assesment, so he may not even take me as his patient....In-Patient didn't work, why would he accept me at the IOP? Unless it's just about the $$$ he gets from the ins. co. I really only see him for a very short time each week. I'm scared. husband is mad. Always, and I hate to fight with him, but we always do. I may just need a note saying I can't work for a year- so I can get disability. I'd rather work, but it is what it is at this point.

UAN,

I've missed you, been wondering how you're doing. Glad to hear from you, just so sorry the program didn't help you. How did the assessment go? As always, keeping you close in my thoughts and praying for you... Hugs... SFR

She is too thin to do housework, I am too fat to do housework...and you are to covered in chocolate to do housework...lmao. I know...housework is bad for us! 3S you had me laughing out loud with that one. I would love for someone to pour any kind of chocolate on me and lick it off but we would go broke with Godiva! Heck, Tony wouldnt shell out the money for Hersey's Im afraid. I am lucky if I get a "oh hey, your home." now.

Janet, It's bad enough I fell asleep on the couch last night, full cup of tea in hand, spilled it all over myself, but now, I just spit up my coffee:rofl:

3S, It wouldn't have happened if you didn't start this:rofl: SFR

You guys are too funny! Yes, I am officially his patient again and this time I have a real motivation, my job. I don't have tenure and can be fired when my 12 weeks of Federal leave are up on April 20th. Unless I ask the Superintendant if I can have more time, but she can say, "No". And that's the end of my job-that I love! I need to gain a few more pounds to get a note to go to work. More than a few, because I can't be weak and stupid, I need all my energy and my wits about me. Saying that, I'm still full from yesterday and thought I was all gung-ho, but that was 2 days ago and now I'm my old same hot cup of crazy self. Where's the donkey? There was this medicine Serequal and Kolonopin, I took then before meals for anxiety so I could eat, so I'm home and have it.....but if I take those OMG, I'm ASLEEP. I can't take that! I told the Dr. that I will never take that Serequel- I took that before bed as well, they (I swear) would wake me up to take it. I was already sleeping! He saidIi have to take the Kolonopin twice a day anyway beause I could have a seizure if I just stop it, so now I'm halfway tired all day. Isn't that special??? .....I have to go to work....and wean off this medication.....and eat something. Don't we all have our ####? Group hug to us all!