I think I am paranoid...

ksm

Difficult Child is sick...but in the back of my mind, I wonder if she used meth, or is she really sick?

I took her to the walk in clinic and they had us buy the behind the counter Sudafed. She has a headache, sinus pressure and sore throat. She was supposed to work last night, but felt too bad. She got a note that keeps her off tonight. she will be lucky if she works her Saturday and Sunday 4 hour shifts this week.

I feel awful that I have had to question whether my daughter is sick...or side effects of using. Her last two tests were clean for clean for meth.

Ksm

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
KSM

I hope she is really just sick.

Do NOT feel guilty. It's natural that you'd "go there".

Keep your eyes wide open.

ksm

No, they only did a throat swab for strep...and initial report was negative.

I hate this, second guessing every incident...

Ksm

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
I don't think they'd randomly drug test anyone unless you ask for it and that could get awkward!

seek

I wonder why they would give a drug user Sudefed. Isn't that one of the ingredients of illegal drug concoctions?

I, personally, would treat with more holistic medicines, but that's just me.

I say pay attention to your gut and maybe initiate your own drug tests as part of your living plan?

ksm

She had a drug test yesterday at rehab...but it will take over a week to get the results.

And I thought of the Sudafed connection...but right now, she is sleeping on the sofa. I remember taking Sudafed when sick and being wired for hours...

Ksm