Icey conditions could be worse Thursday

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by KFld, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. KFld

    KFld New Member

    Why now???? We haven't had hardly a dusting of snow or even one school delay and now when difficult child is scheduled for the long awaited paternity test, conditions could be worse on Thursday morning due to icy conditions!!!!

    I pray we don't have to reschedule this. I know it will only mean a few more weeks, but it's already been a few months and I need to know??????
  2. Hound dog

    Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

    I'm praying hard you can make it to this test. I don't blame you for not wanting to wait any longer than you already have.

  3. Suz

    Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

    Well, I'm hoping for a snow day off for me....but not for you, Karen. What time is the appointment?

  4. KFld

    KFld New Member

    It's at 9:30 am. If it's icy my husband will be out sanding and plowing and there is no way he'll be able to take him if it's icy. I just have to think positive that it will all be done on Thursday. I just worry that even if we can get difficult child there, how will she get there with the baby, as they all have to be there at the same time. So even if we can get him there, what if she can't. I know there isn't anything I can do but wait and see, but I want to know and I thought the waiting was coming to an end.
  5. Suz

    Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how will she get there with the baby </div></div>

    ....(ducking) could give them a ride........(I'm kidding!) :smile:

    Fingers crossed it's not a problem, Karen.

  6. Kathy813

    Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member


    I've got my fingers crossed that the test can be done on Thursday. I know that you want this resolved one way or the other.

  7. KFld

    KFld New Member

    My girlfriend actually suggest I may want to break down and bring them just to get this done, but then she agreed that it shouldn't be my first contact with the baby. If she is ours, I want it to be special the first time I see her. I do hope they can all get there!!!!
    Right now it is sleeting. A dusting of snow with sleet on top of it. I'm getting ready for work and hopefully it will all be done by tomorrow.
  8. Jen

    Jen New Member

    Where are you at Karen? I am in Ohio. The worse is over for us.
    You have already waited along time for this A long time. My difficult child had his done 6 weeks after the twins were born