If I can remember how to do a poll...yikes...just vote for an option with-o comment@

What Do You Think Of Our Politians

• They are doing a great job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they are doing their best.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • They haven't got a clue.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • They should connect with real life.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • It's totally pathetic.

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DDD

Yeah, I know we don't discuss politics so this is not for discussion. I'm just wondering whether what I think jives with what you guys think. Just a vote. No commentary. DDD

klmno

That's not a "like" referring to our elected president and doubts of his birth certificate by some- that's a "like" regarding some thoughts that some policies are currently ignoring constitutional rights. Now I guess I'll go to my corner, if not get kicked off.

muttmeister

I voted but, actually, it depends a little on which politicians you mean....legislative, executive, state, local, national? There are a few good ones out there but you have to look pretty hard to find them. Oops, maybe I said too much. Sorry.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm generally not a negative person but I think the whole bunch of them should not be re elected. Maybe if we start fresh we can get a politician who takes his oath seriously.

TerryJ2

I would have voted differently before I saw the movie, "Lincoln."
Same as usual ... you want X, you do Y. Hope for Z down the line.
Not sure if that qualifies as doing your best or what.

BusynMember

Although I am truly an independent (voted for Nixon, Reagan, Ford, Bush I the first time, Clinton, Bush II the first time, Kerry, Obama...doesn't get more diverse, right?). Because of my own bipartisonship, I am really furious as the House members who are holding the country hostage, uncaring what the main American public thinks. But I don't consider them Republicans, a party I have always respected. I consider them extremist nutjobs who would let us default on our debt for preinciples that almost nobody in the country shares. Nothing can get done with them on t he table. I think they are the problem, not any of the others.

Chris Christie or Hillary Clinton for President 2016!!!! See??? I'm sew confuzzled (wink).