is anyone still watchng THE APPRENTICE?

kris

okay, i'm still a diehard fan of this show. i think this season is amazing....some significant changes.

you can see mark burnett's hand in that there is a theme between this season's apprentice & the upcoming survivor.....the haves & have nots lol. the winning team not only wins the reward they sleep in the mansion, have fine food, and use of the very hollywood pool. the loosing team sleeps in tents in the backyard of the mansion (where they can view the winners frolicking in the pool HEE)....they cook outside, potty outside, shower outside....sweat ourside & have very cold nights. also the project manager of the winning team remains PM until he/she looses. PM on the loosing team changes until they win & move into the mansion. the winning PM is also the george replacement in the board room!!! so it's trump, ivanka, & the winning PM.

the same team has lost the first two projects so they are out in the backyard (where the winning team can stand by the hedge & listen to their plans/pre board room discussions) unnoticed. they're getting pretty resentful of being in the backyard lol.

there is also some grumbling on the winning team that the others are not getting to show their stuff as PMs. i can see that becoming an issue.

i like the changes. it's shaking things up. so far the two that got fired deserved it.

i haven't picked a favorite yet tho i do like the woman who is the PM for the winning team.

kris

DDD

I've been watching Kris but I'm having a hard time ignoring
Donalds "view" personality. His daughter seems to be a bit
more assertive this season. I like the participation of the
winning PM........I think filling that seat is a huge advantage and the woman in that chair is choosing well her opportunities to participate.

I'm enjoying the Brothers & Sisters show alot. Sally Field
has always been a favorite of mine. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm watching and have mixed feelings about all of the changes although I haven't disagreed with either of the people who were fired.

I'm trying to figure out what next week is all about since the losing team is the only one participating. Do you think it will be individual stuff - the loser being fired and the rest, who would then be considered "winners", be able to join the others in the mansion?

Suz

DammitJanet

Im watching.

OMG....that bathing suit fiasco last nite was a hoot! How on earth did Carey manage to persuade them to go with his design? No wonder they lost...lmao. And I died when Trump said he could wear it...ummmm I dont think so. I really dont want to see Trump in that suit. If that team had made more "normal" mens suits they would have won because they only sold $350 mens suits...so obviously they sold more womens suits. Dumb dumb dumb.

Lothlorien

That bathing suit was hysterical! What a major fumble. He definitely should have been fired for that one, but the PM was dumb to even let that one go in the collection. I still don't know if I like this season that much though. I'm still waiting for it to get better. I don't really care for Ivanka that much, so the fact that she's taken on such a big part of this season bugs me. She's smart and beautiful, but I liked Carolyn's softness a bit more.

Still waiting for it to get better.

kris

i often wonder if any of these contestants watch the dvds of the previous seasons. every time they have a design challenge the team that pushes the envelope always looses. they want mainstream designs bottom line. even the other mens' bathing suits were not what most men would wear...way to fitted in a very specific area lol. yes, carey got just what he deserved.

i like evanka....and yes, she's more outspoken this season. she's not the pinch hitter anymore.

i can't figure out how they are going to work the next episode with-only one team participating in the task. i don't see them keeping the loosing team out in the backyard for the entire show....it will get old fast.

kris

Kathy813

Staff member
i'm not watching anymore. I was already losing interest and then Donald's tirade against Rosie made me mad.

I didn't mind him sticking up for himself but he went way beyond that with his name calling.

So I am done with The Donald.

I'm watching Grease instead.

DDD ~ I'm with you on Brothers & Sisters. It is fast becoming one of my favorite shows.

~Kathy

Nancy

I so agree with you Kathy. I'm finished with him. He's classless and arrogant. I just won't watch his show anymore and I hope it fails.

Donald....you're fired :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

I love Brothers and Sisters too. I think Sally Field plays her role perfectly. I love how she always gives her opinion whether they want it or not.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
LMAO Nancy. Yes, he's been a real jerk lately, no doubt about that. I tape The View every day so have watched that mess from the get-go. I love Rosie and she sure has a big mouth :shocked: but he went over the top again and again :mad:.

Anyway, I loved Brothers and Sisters last night. I can't stand Patricia Wettig or her character so I was a very happy camper that she wasn't on. I think Calista and Sally are hilarious in their scenes together.

"Chicken cutlets"?! I'd heard of them but had never seen them. Now I have! :rofl:

Suz

Nancy

I use to like Patricia Wettig in Thirty Something Suz, but I don't like her in B&S either and I think she has aged poorly. I hope they get rid of her character.

I agree that the D went way over the top in calling Rosie names and in the name of anyone who no longer has a size 6 figure I am offended by his comments. There should be some self restraint on his part. The only way I know how to protest is to not watch his show. And the next time I visit NYC I won't go in the Trump Tower either lol.

Nancy

DDD

I absolutely LOVED Thirtysomething and I didn't even recognize her. My gosh she has aged worse than I have! LOL!
DDD

kris

brothers & sisters is one of my favorite new shows. i'm not a patricia wettig fan either. seems the only time she works anymore is when her husband (ken olin) is either producing or directing. she's way too old for that hairstyle too lol.

i'm loving rob lowe on this show & i've read he'll be around longer than originally planned....YIPEE!

kris

Ephchap

ROFL. Most of you have already said the same comments I was thinking ...

Donald, you're fired! :rofl: (loved it, Nancy!)

Won't watch it.

Hate PW on Brothers and Sisters (though I also liked her on Thirty Something, even though her voice has always bugged me).

Her hairstyle is AWFUL! It's too long for her and it makes her face look even older than it does.

Their daughter played the part the other night of the girlfriend of the guy we thought was going to be the gay lover of the one brother (my mind is a blank for his name at the moment).

Love the Brothers and Sisters show. I watched the first three seasons, I think, of The Donald, but his arrogance got to me and I stopped watching. Now I simply wouldn't watch at all because of his comments about/to Rosie and Barbara Walters. (I have to say that I loved when Rosie flipped all her hair over to one side like the Donald. ROFL. You go, girl!)

Love Rob Lowe and have missed him since West Wing. He plays a :censored2: so well, and he looks better than ever! As of now, I think they said he's signed on for the remainder of this season. I hope he signs on for more!
:blush:
Deb

DammitJanet

You know Nomad...they may be doing this for publicity. I personally cannot stand Rosie but its a politics thing and we wont go there. Im not that big a Donald fan except that he keeps building things and that adds to the economy.

I really find it kind of funny the way the winning team stands at the hedge and listens to the losing team...doesnt it remind anyone else of middle school? And I have no idea how next week is going to work with only one team competing.