Jaden...fast update

BusynMember1

I am taking a Thanksgiving break. Food is almost done. Family coming soon.

This "family" includes Jaden with Amy.

Without details, Amy was able to convince Kay and Lee to give her temporary guardianship because they are going to hit the road in a camper and become homeless. This is not permanent but the best we have for now. It is a miracle. Amy worked magic. Amy knows how to talk to almost anyone and Kay even thanked her and hugged her.

I don't want to give details online but I am so happy and relieved.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

WiseChoices

I am soooo happy for you. This is great news! You must be so happy to have Jaden with your family for Thanksgiving! Your Amy is really something!

BusynMember1

He ran into my arms and I cried. He is a beautiful boy with thick black hair and huge dark eyes and dimples, like Kay. He is running around with his cousins in the basement now. He is very delayed and hyper and has not been to school due to not being vaccinated. We will handle one thing at a time.

It is a happy Thanksgiving.

BusynMember1

Thank you, Wise.

I haven't seen him for so long though that I am shocked at his delays and hyperactivity. But he is with Amy, an amazing mother figure, and he stands a chance now. Although Amy never used her teaching degree, that was her major in college. She knows about Special Needs too.

So far Kay hasn't even called to check on him. Amy said she called yesterday for maybe five minutes. That part is sad.

BusynMember1

Understand, after Amy establishes herself with Jaden, we will go to court. I don't feel safe disclosing any details of this arrangement because it will be legal. I am just glad that Jaden has a clean home (Amy's home is built and they live there now), good meals, helpful cousins to show him what it's like to be a kid and safety. The neighborhood is safe, unlike the one he came from.

A stay at home mother relative is going to babysit Jaden when Amy is at work.

This is really all I can say.

New Leaf

Such good news Busy. Praying all goes well in court and Jaden will begin to heal, through nurturing, stability, loving kindness and guidance.
God bless
Leafy

JayPee

Sending good vibes...
Busy

So glad for this new development. Will be praying that all of you can adjust to this new normal and that Jaden gets all the love and support a little child deserves.

Blindsided

Face the Sun
Understand, after Amy establishes herself with Jaden, we will go to court. I don't feel safe disclosing any details of this arrangement because it will be legal. I am just glad that Jaden has a clean home (Amy's home is built and they live there now), good meals, helpful cousins to show him what it's like to be a kid and safety. The neighborhood is safe, unlike the one he came from.

A stay at home mother relative is going to babysit Jaden when Amy is at work.

This is really all I can say.
I am so happy for you to have this time. What a blessing for the holidays.

newstart

I am taking a Thanksgiving break. Food is almost done. Family coming soon.

This "family" includes Jaden with Amy.

Without details, Amy was able to convince Kay and Lee to give her temporary guardianship because they are going to hit the road in a camper and become homeless. This is not permanent but the best we have for now. It is a miracle. Amy worked magic. Amy knows how to talk to almost anyone and Kay even thanked her and hugged her.

I don't want to give details online but I am so happy and relieved.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Busy, I loved hearing that Jaden will have good care with your other daughter. Such blessed news..

BusynMember1

Thanks to all.

Honestly we don't know where this will go and how it will turn out. And it is bittersweet since once Kay knows that we have a lawyer in mind, she will never forgive any of us. But Jaden is a baby. He needs to come first.

It is still very unsettling.

Beta

Dear Busy--just read your post and I am so happy to hear that! I know how that must have a constant worry, wondering if Jaden was okay, being cared for, etc. Now he has a chance! Your daughter, Amy, must be pretty sharp to have convinced Kay to give her temporary guardianship. Thanking God for that.