just checking in...

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I am alive...still waiting on lab results from chest CT. Still don't know why I can't breathe.... Also tripped and fell yesterday in a cafeteria full of warehouse workers...lovely moment (not)....Knees hurt like hell!

nvts

Hey Kid! I was going to pm you the other night - I hadn't seen you on for a while, but Weeble woke up...you know the drill!

Have they looked at Legionaires? Got you in my prayers!

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
Hopefully they will figure it out and the fix won't be nearly as bad as the problem. Take care of those knees! If you can afford it, have your doctor prescribe lidoderm patches. They are expensive but incredibly worth it. INCREDIBLY. Otherwise, a lotion or cream with lidocaine in it might help. I have been buying BurnJel Plus at Walmart (in the bandaid aisle) for quite some time. We started using it because Jess has super painful acne and this lotion has lidocaine. It also speeds up the healing of her zits noticeably - but that doesn't matter here. I sometimes use the BurnJel Plus for sore muscles and joints and it has worked well. I do NOT use it at the same time I am using patches. The results from the Burnjel are not as noticeable as the lidoderm patches, but they do help significantly.

Get well soon!!

I just saw that you are having chest pain - do NOT use anything with lidocaine or any "-caine" until your doctor gives the OK. Sometimes lidocaine and other caines are used in the ER and should not be used at home.

Have they considered costochondritis as a diagnosis? It can cause horrible chest pain, make you feel like you cannot get enough air in, etc... It might be worth looking up so that you can ask about it if you want to.