Just so you know....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well no wonder my brain has been feeling stupid lately- I'm not feeding it properly.

Thanks for the head's up, Linda. :rofl:

Suz :smile:

dreamer

Hey! Tats good to know! I have a bag of minis in the kitchen..wonder how many minis it would be YUM! (I like the greeen best, LOL, anyone want the brown ones? they are no fun!)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I also wondered the same thing about apple fritters. I've been on a fritter streak for the last month or so.

Mentioned this to my doctor yesterday morning - pointed out all the positives. With a cold glass of milk I got my calcium, protein, fruit & carbs. She was less than impressed.

Maybe I should mention the M&M thing. That will go over big.

dreamer, jam - I bet you could find someone to do convert this data on your candy of choice.

Suz - glad to be of service. I've always been concerned about your glucose levels. :rofl: Just knew you weren't getting enough M&M's.

I like the way you ladies think. I feel at "home" here - you're all just a tad twisted.

:rofl: :smile: :rofl:

donna723

Yeah, if you switch to the peanut M&M's, you add all that extra fiber and protein! That's gotta be good!

:smile:

Kathy813

Staff member
Now if you want to talk M&M colors, check this out. . .

M&M's galore Click slideshow to see them better.

These were taken at the 3-story M&M store in Times Square (NYC). That's easy child measuring her M&M's (in her school colors) in the last picture.

I had to admit to worrying about the education that she is receiving at college when she asked me if 14 ounces was a pound.

:rofl:

Luckily, she still scored a 5 on her AP calculus test. :grin:

~Kathy

Star*

call 911........call 911
But what if you are insulin resistant? Wouldn't that mean you would/could eat MORE M&M's?