Ladies...

Tiapet

Old Hand
What app or apps are there that you would love but do not find for your smart phones? It could be virtually anything, that does anything from any category A-Z, business to games, etc.. I had someone ask me this question and I said I'd pass it along to you all to see what you would say.

I know months ago I was looking for recipe type one but now I don't need it and I thought of another one but I'll be darned if I can recall what it was now! :(

InsaneCdn

A calendar app that doesn't require ties to email. Currently, the apps I'm aware of either use gmail or formal webmail (not Hotmail, but typically ISP-provided webmail) as the repository for calendar info, and "link" to it. I'd like an app that is 100% on the phone.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Insane, android or Iphone? If android here are 2 I found that might be what you are looking for. The first one I can't garauntee doesn't do it though didn't seem but the second one definitely doesn't as users complained about it.

US Calendar Plus by Agus Haryanto
Multiful Calendar by JPTOMTO

DDD

LOL...if I go backward thru a time machine I "might" be able to respond to your post. Sorry 'bout that. I have not moved on to that level and am happy that my flip phone does calls and text messages. I'm an "old people". Hugs DDD

nerfherder

I'd have to say Wunderlist. Yes there is a web base for it, and you need to sign up for all the sharing services - which is fine for me. I can type up or edit my list with a real keyboard, and it gets shared to my phone (new! A Galaxy S3! It boggles my ancient computer history mind that I can take a MicroSD card with 1000 times the storage of our old Hot New Expensive $300 40 meg hard drive, which was the size of your typical desktop bible, and SHOVE IT UP MY NOSE. And BARELY FEEL IT.)

Ahem. So I can make multiple lists, and with the app on the phone I can sideswipe through and see what my shopping list is, what my task list for today is, what I have to do over the next week, etc.