*Less than 4 hours until SURVIVOR*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Who else will be sitting around Tribal Council with me?

Suz

Last edited:

slsh

member since 1999
Gosh Suz, I totally spaced that it's starting tonight. Thanks for the head's up!!

You know I'll be there.:hawaii_girl:

Mattsmom277

I haven't watched for many seasons, I watch so many shows that something had to go. But the past 2 years I've followed few shows faithfully. Mostly American Idol, Big Brother and America's Got Talent. I've fallen out of my old favorites. So we decided to watch this season of Survivor. Gosh I forgot how much I enjoy it!
I agree Russel has to go. He COULD have been an amusing player with his deviousness, but his arrogance and bossiness etc he ended up getting on my last nerve! I think IF he gets a clue about how overboard he went right off the hop, he MIGHT salvage himself. I think he put all his "plan" of deviousness into action too quick and it came off really bad. But at the same time, if he tones it all down, he may be humoress. There is something funny about his tactics. However he is verbally ignorant with his comments that are aimed at the women especially, and if I see that again next week, I'll want to go there myself to boot him out lol.
Yay! I can join the CD Tribal Council this season!
EYE CANDY! MICK! There's a couple others too. YUM!

Ephchap

I was sitting there in Tribal with you, Suz, but apparently our vote didn't count ... as we both voted off Russell. OMG, my mouth dropped open when he first started talking about this dumb blonde and that dumb gal and on and on. I wanted to smack him right across his arrogant ugly little face. Arghhhh.

Okay, so can you tell I don't like him? lol. Seriously, there have been some pretty sketchy people in the past, but no one has come close to how evil this guy is. Johnny Fairplay was an angel with impecable manners compared to this idiot.

As for the eye candy, I might have to fight you for Mick. lol. He seemed like a stand up guy last night. I hope he continues to be a great and good looking guy !

Deb

Lothlorien

First off, he called all those girls dumb. Then he burned their socks and dumped water. He's just evil. I hope they get wind of his stank and vote him off next. Ugh...I despise him more than that curly blond kid, Johnny something or other.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
How many weeks are we going to see that gut hanging over his undies?

My eyes! My eyes! :9-07tears:

Suz

slsh

member since 1999
LOL, Deb - I was thinking the same thing. Johnny Fairplay (who I could not stand) was nothing compared to Russell. I have to wonder if he's really an oilman - he's lying to them, he could be lying to us. What a nutjob. It will be interesting to see how long it takes the team to catch on to him.

I like Shambo - not crazy about the rocket scientist. I think he was way overplanning stuff.

Dr. Mick is definitely quite lovely. ;) Actually several nice looking guys ... glad husband will be away at cheer practice with- Diva, while I drool. :rofl:

I *loved* how they picked the water polo guy to swim - how serendipitous was that?