(((Memory Book of Joybells)))

VLong

I had forgotten all about the Cheerleading Parade!! Makes me smile and feel so good to remember it now and yes, how much Joy loved it!

I will never forget Joy and C.W's anniversary...it's my birthday.

C.W., you and Joy will always be a part of my birthday celebrations and I hope that my husband and I can be 1/100th as happy and in love as you and your precious Joy. Over all of the years what I truly learned from Joybells was how to have a happy, long and loving marriage (and to cook some mean recipes).

It goes without saying that she helped me through a lot of pain and sleepless nights with Justin.

God bless you Joy and keep you until C.W. can be with you to hold your hand for all eternity.

Much love to you, C.W.

Nanasearching

I will be sending the Memory Book to CW on Wednesday. All your posts from three threads are in the book.

It is a very nice full book. The picture of the mascot from the Cheerleading for Joy post is in there. A pretty picture of an Angel is on the front cover along with some pretty bells.

If anyone posts again before Wednesday, I will include it. After that, I will print and mail it individually to him. Your posts are in a 3 ring binder, so he will be able to add posts if you post them later.

Thank you all for all you kind thoughts, memories and expressions of sympathy.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Nanasearching, you too are a special person for doing this. I hope CW finds comfort in all the special memories of Joy that you have sent him....THANK YOU!

Coookie

Nana,

I also am coming in late here but please forward it on to CW. I remember the love and hugs in Joybell's posts, her love for CW and the genuine care she shared with me in some very bad times. I remember how she always seemed to have trouble with her "puter" but most of all I remember the gentle spirit she exhibited...

CW, you are in my prayers and thoughts...

Hugs

tiredmommy

I always remember that Joy was very kind & sweet in her posts. There was only one time I truly had the opportunity to see how strong she was: that was when the cancer society driver wouldn't make accommodations for CW to come with her because he would need assistance getting into the van. That was the first and only time I could tell she was really angry. I did not envy that man, lol!

Nanasearching

You people are truly amazing. I put off sending the posts to CW until now due to your continued responses. After today, I will send individual posts to him for his memory book. On behalf of CW, as well as myself, I sincerely thank you.