Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all.

Copabanana

I want to say thank you to all of you. This is my very first holiday season with you. I am not the same person who came to this board 8 months or so ago. I have a tranquility (almost) and hopefulness that I believed was beyond my capacity to feel. My relationship with my child is appropriate and it is improving.

I understand my role now. While I do not agree with my son's lifestyle, I respect his right to live as he will. I understand, now, my right to separate from the effects, and to thrive independently.

This is huge. I would never have achieved this, absent CD. This I know to be true. Thank you beyond measure to each of you. I have learned from all. I am grateful.

COPA

New Leaf

This is huge. I would never have achieved this, absent CD. This I know to be true. Thank you beyond measure to each of you. I have learned from all. I am grateful.
I feel the same way Copa, thank you for being here and sharing your heart thoughts, and wisdom of your journey.
Words cannot express...
Thank you, each and every one, as well, from the bottom of my heart.
Mahalo, mahalo nui
Mele Kalikimaka, Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

:grouphugg:

leafy
:snowman2:

Kalahou

A holiday... a holy day.
From whatever viewpoint we celebrate the holiday season, it’s all about “light coming into the world, into our lives.” (light, truth, grace) ... (if even for a time). This forum is truly a place where light and love from fellow warriors shine clarity and enlightenment to dispel the darkness of confusion and despair in our difficult situations. I give thanks and praise for such a place.
Malamalama pono. Aloha Kalikimaka. ~ ~ Kalahou