MERRY CHRISTMAS

neajle

I just wanted to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas. I hope that the New Year brings about all the changes in your difficult children that you are hoping for. I hope that this will be their year. God bless

jean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

saving grace

Hi Jean

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I miss seeing you around as much. I hope easy child is doing well, will he be able to come home for the holiday at all? How is the weather in CA? Have you been affected by any of the snow in CO?

Looking back to last Christmas you have come so far with your difficult child/easy child. Enjoy those grandbabies.

Grace

neajle

Yes, my son is doing very well. So far so good, as they say. No, he will not be here for the holidays. I feel really bad because I mailed a huge box of stockings with things in them for him and the other soldiers in his unit, and as of Wednesday, when I heard from him, it still had not arrived. It also had a Christmas tree and decorations. I thought that I mailed it early enough, but who knows. The weather here is fine, we got a little rain, and now it is just cold.

Thanks for asking.

jean

DDD

Adding my "Merry Christmas" wishes to yours. Our little
segment of the family needs a happier New Year! Hugs. DDD

SunnyFlorida

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif Wishing you Holiday cheer and joy Jean :grin:

Let's hope 2007 is a much quieter year and more successful for our difficult child's.

Ephchap

To each and everyone of you and your families, a very Merry Christmas.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif
Sending hugs to all,
Deb